7. Sharing the pain

Thanks guys for your support and still loving this story. Now what's the relation between kunal and pragya and will abhi able to realize that he loves her more than his life. If you had read the character's introduction you would have guessed..

Back to story

Abhi steps down as he saw Tanu and Kunal waiting for him impatiently in the living hall . The whole family is waiting for him to come as Tanu already informed them that she will tell once abhi comes.

" Why you are here ?And what made you to reach my place ?" Abhi by gritting his teeth asked her not able to digest the fact that she betrayed him.

" Where is your wife? Who always say that she care for my kids..!!" Tanu asked and abhi saw the reporter's with the press and media entering inside the hall through the entrance with police force.

He could clearly see the smirk in tanu's smile and understands that she is upto something. He looks around to find his dadi who is already in panic state with aarav.

' Where did she went ...? " abhi thought asking robin to inform pragya that dadi is here. He too leaves and aarav runs to abhi in fear. He pats his back and sensed arohi missing . ' she might be in her room..'

" dadi is not in her room.. may be she went down before me.." pragya thought who closed the door after confirming that dadi is not inside.

" mam..Abhi sir asked to inform you that dadi and others are waiting for you..." he says leaving from there. Pragya without wasting a second moves towards the living hall.

Each step she took down , pragya sensed some unknown feeling inside her. The fear which haunted her in the past is mocking at her before her face. Her heart beats fast than the normal rate and she feels everything getting dark.

' what's happening to me..? Why I feel like I am going to face the person who I didn't want to meet in my life..' her thoughts shattered seeing Kunal waiting down with tanu.

Her heart beat stopped as soon as her gaze locked with him who is equally shocked to see her in this house. She felt a sharp pain inside her seeing him standing there lost in her presence. Her breath becomes uneven as an unknown fear lingered watching him approaching towards her.

' Am I dreaming.. no he can't be.. I don't want to meet him now at this stage..what will happen if abhi comes to know about us..' with a thought,  when she stepped down the last two steps ; her saree tripped her feet as she stumbled losing her balance.

When she felt that she gonna hit the floor strongly ; she close her eyes in fear .  Her body became stiffen as a pair of arms surrounded her and saved her from falling down.

" Pragya ....." she heard abhi's voice from behind and then realised it's not him who is holding her . She felt happy that abhi is always there for her but hearing his voice from far away , she opened her eyes shocked to see kunal close to her.

" Are you okay ..." he asked as pragya steadied herself pushing him slightly. By giving an assured with a nervous smile ; she saw tanu standing there with a wide smile.

" Can't you even walk properly.." he asked as she took a quick glance at kunal who is still looking at her. She held Abhi's hand as an insecurity filled her heart of a thought going away from Abhi.

" So can you now please tell me why you are here..? " Abhi asked trying to control his anger which is stirring inside him.

" I am here to take Arohi with me. That's why the reporter's and everyone is present here.. " Tanu said adjusting her hair strands.

" Are you mad ? How did you even thought that she will come with you..? Did you forgot what court had finalised.. she will not come with you... she will stay with me.." Abhi fumed in anger as the whole media is recording the scenario.