3. A blossoming friendship

Thanks guys for your support and we are in the 3rd part of the story. I hope this is not boring you in any means.. and soon something gonna happen making abhi and pragya .......... !!! 😟😟😟

Keep guessing...!!!

" what happened ? Why you look nervous..? " pragya asked seeing abhi's reaction who glared at the phone angrily.

" what's the matter..? " she asked again seeing him getting worried.

" Tanu..." he passed and took a quick breath and continued " she had filed a case in the court. We need to go now.." he said moving towards the cuboard to take their marriage papers.

" Is there any serious issue that you are hiding from me..? " she asked seeing him getting anxiety in these passing seconds.

" Nothing serious but I fear of her cheap plans . I could not lose them and can see my kids suffering in her hold.." abhi said looking for their papers.

" don't worry. I will not let them go easily and they are important to me how much they are for you.." she said handling the papers to him.

" you don't know about her..!!" Abhi said remembering their past incidents.

" and you too don't know about me.." pragya winked at him and asked him to get ready as she wants to inform dadi about this.

Abhi could not judge her as she looks childish but more matured and positive type. His heart aches that he could not give her the love she deserves.

Pragya and abhi reached the court and there was a special session for them. They waited for hours and after lunch break they entered inside the room to see a judge along with the advocates present. Pragya could see the worry in abhi's face and gave him a weak smile.

" Hello Mr. Abhi . Don't worry .. the case is strong from our side. Give me your marriage certificates.." his lawyer asked him and pragya handed the papers to him.

They both took the seat infront of the judge and abhi saw tanu fuming in anger. But I could say it is not that he married another girl but he moved on in his life.

" So Mrs. Pragya Mehra , are you sure that you can take care of abhi's kids. We will give the final announcement after hearing your opinion.

" they are not only abhi's but also mine. How can i fail to take care of them. I accepted this relation while heartedly " pragya said making abhi to feel proud of her.

" but sir.. how can i live without my kids .. they are my life and till now he seperated me from them and now she , being their step mum will torture them.. I can't see my kids suffering.." tanu started her drama by her fake tears . Abhi wanted to slap right on her face but controlled himself.

" You tried your best Miss. Tanushree but you can't fool everyone. Till today you are living without them and everyone knows how much you care for them.." Pragya said as abhi looked at her suprise.

" you..." tanu tried to defend her but judge interupted in between them.

" okay from this I had decided that as per laws abhi had taken care of kids till now and when tanushree filed a case , abhi was a single father but now he married a girl who can take care of the kids... and remember madam.." he points at tanu " i didn't forget that you were the one who said that abhi should take care of the kids.." judge finalised the decision and left from there. Abhi thanked his god and was about to thank pragya but she was no where to be found.

" thank you so much uncle..." Pragya said who warmly smiled at her. She followed the judge who is her known uncle and well wisher.

" there is no need to thank me beta and I feel really proud of you. The way you are handling everything makes me to feel happy for you.. one day your life will turn into a beautiful tale .." he said keeping his hand on her forehead. Pragya bends down and takes his blessings who while heartedly blessed her.