Lost in confusion

Unknown:
Excuse you! This isn't funny. You should be happy that I warned you.

You:
Bro. Or Sis. Idek. I'm basically living on my own. So you better go go and search for the right number.

Unknown:
Okay, really? Ur bad at pranking. Btw please excuse me for dance practice today. Can't come, need to produce the new song. And imma watch some Supernatural.

You:
Wtf. I can't excuse you for anything. I don't even know who you are!

Unknown:
OK. I'll just leave like this. Maybe youll turn back to normal after some time. Bye.

I just stared at my phone. I was dumbfounded. Hopefully nobody excuses him for his DaNcE pRaCtIcE. I locked my phone and stopped the music. I grabbed my laptop and opened it. While I was waiting for it to turn on, I thought about how to respond the next time Unknown would text me.
Of course I know the risks of texting with a random stranger, but my Life's currently too boring this could just give it a kick.
I opened Google and then YouTube. I searched for some funny Videos, till I saw something.
BTS on Crack.
They must be this group, I see advertising for the whole time. I also know a few songs, but I wouldn't consider myself a fan.
Out of curiosity I started to watch it. And I have to admit these weirdos are hella funny. I found so many videos and I just couldn't stop watching them.
After a few hours passed, I noticed that it was already 23 o'clock and I also noticed that I got a new text message.

Unknown:
U lil fricker. I. Told. You. To. Excuse. Me

You:
I. Told. You. That. You. Got. The. Wromg. Number.

Unknown:
R u serious?

You:
IWASSERIOUSTHEWHOLETIME

Unknown:
Well... Okayyy... That's awkward, isn't it?

You:
You could've just believed me.

Unknown:
Wait! I want you to proof that you're not him. Make a Video of yourself saying uncle crackhead.

You:
Uncle... Crackhead?

Unknown:
I needed sth you can't fake.

You:
Mhm... Okay wait a sec.

*You changed Unknown to Uncle Crackhead.*

I sighed as I held my phone camera in front of my face.

You:
"Dude, if this is some kind of kink, I'll kill you. But... Let's do it. Uncle Crackhead."

Uncle Crackhead:
I choked, that sounded so funny, I can't believe you've done that xD But since I don't know you in Person, I can compliment you without being ashamed.
You're indeed beautiful.