runaway

Y/N: M-Mom?!

Mom: Pack your things and be ready to go, I booked a flight for tomorrow.

Y/N: Wait a minute, you were the one that send me away in the first place!

Mom: First of all, your father and I only did so to protect you. Second of all, we don't have time to argue.

I felt something moving on my leg, which reminded me of Yoongis presence.

Y/N: Let me quickly get out of my room, my boyfriend is with me.

Mom: Yeah, sure that's a go- You've got a boyfriend?!

Without even thinking about answering my mom, I stood up and left my room while Yoongi cuddled a huge pillow of mine. I tried to close the door as quite as possible.

Y/N: Anyways, why should I even bother thinking about going back home if it's so dangerous over there?

Mom: No, no, no. Wait. Who's you're boyfriend? What's his name?

Y/N: His name's Yoongi.

For a brief second I thought I heard my mom gasp out of fear, but it most likely was just the poor quality of the phone call.

Mom: And... And do you really love him?

Y/N: No of course not. I hate him mom, that's why we're in a relationship.

Mom: You're being sarcastic again Y/N.

Y/N: What? No. My pure hearted self would never be sarcastic.

Mom: Stop it.

Y/N: Fine. But you have to tell my why you're suddenly calling.

Mom: The Danger is closer than you think, sweetheart. Please come home, okay? We didn't send you away, because we don't love you. You're the most important thing in our Lifes.

Y/N: Well, I can't say the same about you.

I know that I probably sound like an asshole at this point, but the feeling of my parents sending me away, without even properly knowing why, hurt me more than any Catfish ever could.

Mom: You're still a minor and if you don't listen to me, I'll call the police. The flight is booked, I have already sent you the details. Discussion ended.

And with that she simply hung up on me. I couldn't even cry, it felt unreal. Now everything's good and I'm finally happy, I have to leave all of this behind? Hell no, not today satan.

I rapidly walked back to my room.

Y/N: Yoongi, you have to wake up. We have to leave immediately.

Yoongi furrowed his brows.

Yoongi: There's no way we're leaving, have you gone insane in those five minutes?

Y/N: I'm being serious. Why can't you just believe me when I tell you it's something serious?!

Yoongi: Because you ran in here like a maniac telling me, that we had to run away. I have a job here, a group that relys on me!

At some point, we just started shouting at each other and half of the time I didn't even know what exactly we were shouting about.

Y/N: My mom told me, that the Danger, because of which she sent me away, is nearer than I think. I don't know what the Frick she means, but she wants me to go back home.

Something in Yoongi's features suddenly changed.

Yoongi: Okay, we'll leave at midnight. I'll go to my appartment, pack, refuel my car and then I'll pick you up. Does this sound like a plan to you?

Y/N: Yes, it does. Thank you.

I didn't even think about his reaction twice.

Yoongi: Y/N... I love you.

Y/N: I love you too.

After we shared one quick kiss, he left. Panicking a little bit, I started packing the most important things.

I used to be someone who takes rules serious and who never did anything illegal and now I'm running away from home. But it felt as if I was doing the right thing. Looking back, it probably wasn't the right thing.