watch ur profanity

After a never ending car drive, we finally arrived at the motel. During our break, which we spent in a small discount store, I got us some Hair dye and I got myself some glasses since I needed them anyway. Yoongi booked us a nice room, he had a lot of money with him.

"Yoongi? Do you think we'll ever go back?"

"I'm afraid we won't. I'll miss my members, but we can't risk going back."

Sighing, he put our luggage on the bed and started to unpack his and mine stuff.

"Did you do something like this before?"

"Uh, no. I just moved a lot when I was younger."

Poor him, I can't believe how horrible it is to constantly lose your home, it can't be good for a childs mental health. But I'm not good for his mental health either...

"I'm sorry for taking everything from you, if I'd just-"

"No y/n, I'm not doing this for you... I'm doing this for your- us. Us. You make me happy, I wouldn't dare to lose a Love like this."

We both smiled at each other, then he continued to unpack our stuff and I decided to explore the room, well actually it was more like a small flat. I started to count windows, tiles and light bulbs until Yoongi was finished. After eating something, we both laid down on the giant bed. I turned myself a little more towards him and just stared at my precious boyfriend. I would lie, if I said I didn't imagine some dirty stuff.

"Y/N, what are you thinking about?"

"About us. And how we'll make the time pass faster."

He grinned and got on top of me, grabbing my wrists and pinning my hands above my head.

"I thought I was the perverted one," he smiled teasingly "guess I was wrong~"

Yoongi gave me a small peck and butterfly kissed from my jawline to my collarbone. I couldn't say anything, I was in a trance. Throughout the whole make out session, he was as careful and caring, as I hoped he'd be. But from his messages, I knew he could be a complete different person. Yoongi stopped kissing me and just looked in my eyes, he seemed a little shy.

"Do you.. Do you want to take things a.. little bit further?"

Do I?

"What if someone hears us?"

"No one would mind, motels are basically made for fucking."

"Yoongi!"

He sighed and kissed me one more time.

"Fine, we'll wait."

After kissing a little bit longer, we cuddled and I must've fallen asleep, because when I opened my eyes, the sun made it almost impossible to see. I stood up and got under the shower, letting the water drip on my head, I started to think.
I should start getting to know Yoongi better, I feel like I don't know him that well. Feeling fresh and like a new person, I laid next to him again, admiring his handsome features. He suddenly opened his eyes, so I quickly pretended to be asleep.

"Y/n, I know that you were staring."

"I-I... Why would you think that?"

He just grinned , kissed my cheek and got dressed.

"I'll get us some breakfast."

I let him go with a pouty nod. I sat up and started to think again.

What do I actually want to know about him? I literally can't do smalltalk for shit. But the least I know about him, is his past, now that I think about it. I'll ask him after breakfast.
Throughout eating, we just kinda stared at each other and didn't talk that much. But afterwards, things went a little wild.