The start of something new

Precisely at midnight, I was standing in front of my Aunts house. My suitcase was standing right next to me and I stared at it, thinking about wether I made the right decision or not.

After what felt like a small eternity, Yoongi drove up to me and got out of his car. Being the gentlemen he is, he took my suitcase and put it in the trunk, then he opened the door for me to get in and that's what I did.
During the whole process, we didn't talk at all.

Yoongi got back in and glanced at me.

Yoongi: Y/N, I really wish things could've been easier. But try to stay positive, okay? For me.

He smiled with his infamous gummy smile.

Y/N: Fine, we can make it. We'll just have to make sure that we won't get noticed by anyone. We have to change our appearance as soon as we got the time.

Yoongi: Sure babe. That's a good idea.

He grabbed my chin and pulled me closer. After a while of just staring into each others eyes, he kissed me. It felt like heaven and hell, as if I was safe with him but also in danger. He let go of me and started driving.

We were silent again, but it wasn't awkward, it was pretty calming. I looked out of the window, but all I could see were dark shadows of the trees we were passing by.

Y/N: Yoongi, where will we stay?

Yoongi: Everywhere we want to.

With that I closed my eyes and feel asleep.

We must've been driving for quite some time, because when I opened my eyes again, the sun was already rising. I glanced to Yoongi. He seemed very tired, I felt really bad for him.

Yoongi: You're awake, you look really cute when you sleep, did you know that?

Y/N: Bootlicker.

Yoongi: I love you too, sweetheart.

Y/N: We should take a small break, you must be exhausted.

Yoongi: I'll stop at the next grocery store, okay?

I nodded. I still couldn't believe how Yoongi easily gave his group up. For me. A no one.

I'm selfish or?

I started biting my nail. Things suddenly felt wrong. But I just shrugged it off, thinking it was my anxiety trying to ruin my Life.

(A/N: I'm so sorry for this boring chapter buuuuutttt I promise the next one will be long and mindfrickingggg)