seemingly perfect ending

I stopped after running for what felt like forever. I leaned against a random House wall and tried to catch my breath.

Yoongi had so many opportunities to tell me that he was both Yoongis, he just played with my trust. And he was the one, who rejected me in the restaurant. But on the other hand, he was the one saving my evening.

Being mad, hurt and sad I started walking again. I caught myself, thinking about going back to the park but I quickly got rid of this thought. I just wanted to be alone, I couldn't take it. How could Yoongi just play with my heart as if it's nothing to him?

Just staring at the ground, I walked home, not wanting anyone to see me cry. With shaking hands, I tried to get my keys out of my pocket. I stopped moving, when I saw someone sitting on the stairs wich led to the entrance door.

Yoongi: Y/N, please let me explain okay?

Y/N: Fine, but just because I'm not an asshole, unlike you. Let's go inside for talking, my neighbours are nosey.

I opened the door and finally managed to calm myself, I waited for Yoongi to get inside and closed the door again. Sighing, I turned towards him.

Yoongi: I know what I've done was shitty and totally illogical but it's just that my life as an Idol isn't easy, like at all. I just thought I'd be nice to text with someone who thinks of me as a normal person. But at some point, I couldn't stand not seeing you in person. And behind the whole restaurant thing was the idea, that if you'd be mad at online yoongi, you'd forget about him and start only liking me. It just seemed all so logical at that point. I was just so overwhelmed, I just want you to like me for who I am and not for who I pretend to be.

I hugged him and it felt like as if the hug was fixing both of us. As if we'd push our broken pieces back together.

Y/N: God damn it, Min Yoongi I can't even stay mad at you for a day. But you still hurt me and that you thought of me as such a superficial human, doesn't make it any better. But I guess that's what Life is about. To forgive and to forget.

Yoongi: You won't regret forgiving me, I'll be the best boyfriend ever!

I could literally hear his smile. But being the Petty human being I am, I couldn't just let it be.

Y/N: Boyfriend? Who talked about you being my boyfriend?

Yoongi: O-Oh... It's just that... Umm, I thought you accepted my confession.

Y/N: I was just kidding, stupid.

I gently slipped out of Yoongis Arms and smiled softly.

Yoongi: I really want to do something now, but it wouldn't really fit to my image as emotionless min, even though I'm very much capable of having such things like emotion but-

Y/N: Shut up and kiss me already.

And he did. His slightly chapped lips didn't take away any romance, in fact it made it feel real. I could feel my lips tingle, while I shyly kissed back. He wrapped his arms around me and we both seperated again. It was more than just a kiss. It felt, as if we were both talking. Something like, you don't have to be scared anymore, I'm here for you now. I'll never let you alone again.

I looked deeply into Yoongis eyes. The feeling that I already knew him for years made it's way to my gut. But I just ignored it.

~Time Skip~

Two months already passed. Living as Yoongis Girlfriend is a indescribable feeling, but it's also very exhausting since we have to keep it a secret, otherwise Yoongis Manager wouldn't have approved of the relationship.

I started online school and my grades kept getting better and better. Drew hasn't contacted me since the incident, but I guess it's better this way. Yoongi is a Sweetheart but he can be very jealous too, I wouldn't want to trigger his jealousy with talking to Drew.

I was watching a movie with Yoongi, we both were laying on my bed, I was playing with his hair and he was about to fall asleep. At least until my phone suddenly rang. I didn't even look at the caller ID, I just accepted the call.

???: Honey, it's me. You have to come back home.

Y/N: M-Mom?!