bitchass nurse

A bright light blinded me, eventhough my eyes were still closed. I knew I could open them if I really wanted to, yet it seemed way too exhausting. Realizing, that I was in a bed, I began to wonder where the fuck I actually was. This didn't feel like the bed in the motel nor the bed in Aunt Gwens house. Curiosity got me and I opened my eyes and began looking around the room I was in with a blurred vision. It was only then, I began to notice a beeping sound right next to me, it was a big machine, that visualized my heartbeat.
Fuck.
I'm in a hospital, I hate hospitals. No one else was in the room, perhaps Yoongi and my mom just left me to die here all alone. I could feel my heart racing, the beeping completly going nuts. Great thats it, goodbye cruel world, I thought to myself as I closed my eyes again. I must've fallen asleep, because I felt someone messing around with the cables that were connected to my Arm. I immediatly opened my eyes again, thinking it could be Andrew, trying to abduct me.

"I dare you to fucking touch me, come at me you piece of shit!"

I looked to my side and saw a nurse, she looked at me like a dear in headlights.

"Uhm.. Miss y/l/n, I have to fix the cables, you moved around a lot in your sleep. If you feel uncomfortable with me doing it, I can call another-"

"No, I'm sorry. It's just that..uh.. it doesn't matter," I sighed, " do you perhaps now where my Mother is?"

"I think she went to the cafeteria. But do you know who was with her? Min Yoongi! I couldn't believe my eyes at first! He's so much more handsome in real life, I would've never expected someone famous to come to this hospital but-"

"I'm sorry, but can I please rest a little bit? I'm really exhausted."

That hoe really called my boyfriend handsome.

"Uh yeah of course Miss y/l/n. The doctor will come in like half an hour to look after you."

And with that she left the room. I sat up a little bit and poured me a glass of water, the door opened again and I was expecting to see her face again, but to my surprise it was Yoongi with some food in his hands.

"Y/N, you're awake. How do you feel?"

"You're really asking me how I feel? Some weirdo is stalking me, I'm in the hospital, some bitch was thirsting over you, which is by far the worst-"

"Wait, who was it?"

"I don't know just a Nurse, didn't catch her name."

"Maybe I should ask her out, it'll definetly make less trouble than I have with you~"

He grinned cheekily. I know that he was just trying to lighten the mood, but it lowkey hurt.

"Well, then I should get with Drew, since he definetly loves me the most out of anyone."

We stared at each other, a weird tension filling up the room.

"Listen... I didn't mean it like that. I'd never trade you for anything or anyone. You know that Y/N."

"I know, Its just that I'm really tense. I literally don't understand what's going on at all."

"Don't worry, I understand that. Everyone lied to you, I bet you have major trust issues now."

He sighed and tried to form a light smile but it looked rather like a frown. The silence was calming, just feeling Yoongis presence made me calm, at least until my mom came in.

"Y/N, you're awake! I was so worried, I brought you food, I heard that the hospital food in Korea sucks, you can chose between-"

"I'm not hungry thanks."

Her voice was ringing in my head. It was so hectic and loud, was it always like this?

"Uhm okay. So, we'll fly home in two days, Gwen already brought your stuff."

"I don't want to leave. I want to stay here with Yoongi, please don't make me go."

"You're the safest when you're at home. Also, I already booked the flight."

"I wasn't safe at home apparently. I'm never safe, it doesn't matter where I am. Drew just has to get caught and everything will be fine again."

"Young Lady, don't you dare disobey your mother. I know what's best for you."

I glanced to Yoongi, tying to telepathically tell him to say something. He looked back at me, I could see that he was thinking about what to say.

"Misses Y/L/N, sorry for interrupting. But Y/N is an adult, I'm sure she's able to make her own decisions by now. And if you think she's not safe with Gwen, she can stay in the Building me and the boys live in. There's security 24/7 and I'm sure I can manage to get her her own flat."

My mother was taken aback, not being used to someone talking back to her. She cleared her throat and swallowed hard.

"I can also promise you, that the police over here is really good. I'm sure when I'll report it, they even work harder."

I looked at my mother pleadingly.

"Yoongi, I know that you are a very responsible young man. And I'm sure you'll take good care of her. You are right, she has to make her own decisions. Y/N... you're my only child, I could never forgive myself if something happens to you. I just want you to be safe, do you understand that?"

"I do and that's why I should stay here. You have to trust me and Yoongi."

"Fine. But I'll take a look at the flat and the security. If I don't think it's safe enough, you're coming with me. Deal?"

"Deal."

I smiled and pulled her towards me. That was one of the most awkward hugs there's ever been, but I was so relieved that I didn't care. No one except Yoongi noticed, that the Doctor came in until he stood next to us.

"Good morning Miss Y/L/N. I see that you're feeling better, so let me tell you what happened. You had an anxiety attack, that caused you to pass out, i'll prescribe you a medication for that, since passing out can end very badly. You can leave the hospital in a few hours, just until the paperwork is done. Any questions?"

"No. Thank you," me and my mother answered at the same time.

After we signed everything, I was finally able to leave, it felt like I was able to breathe after holding my breath for too long. I took Yoongis hand in mine and smiled.