Some chocolate

You
Yoongi
Boiiii
I will meet an Idol, tf.
Well, maybe I will meet one.
Where are you?
Maybe he will become my best friend and we both stop talking.

Yoongi
Oh hell no. You wouldn't dare.

You
Try me °_°

Yoongi
I will, sooner or later. But my time will come.

You
Fuck youuuu sooo muchhh

Yoongi
No. Fuck meee~

You
Are you horny or something? Pervert.

He was typing, sadly I couldn't read what he texted me.
My Aunt started yelling my name.

She told me, that I could go 'home' now, since she didn't need my help. Without any hesitation, I grabbed my stuff and walked out of her Shop.

……Timeskip brought to you by Talis motivational words. Jk dat hoe threatens me to upload……

The sun was already shining brightly, I was desperately hoping, I didn't sleep too long.
Apparently I didn't. So I guess, today sucks less than other days.

After applying some make-up and getting dressed, I was looking good enough to actually go outside and that's what I did.

I had some spare time, so I stopped at my favorite coffee shop.

Actually, it's a library but there's a coffee shop in there. Currently, this is the only place where I feel a 100% comfortable.

I ordered and walked outside.

The sun irritated everyone, because it was quite cold. Most people were freezing, searching for warmth in their partners arms or for the next building in which they could warm up.

But I was outside, waiting on a bench and sipping coffee. I didn't even know if Yoongi would actually come and with every minute that passed, I was getting the Feeling, that it was a bad joke.

At least until I felt a warm presence next to me.

Yoongi: "Are you ignoring me or are you just so caught up in thoughts that you didn't notice me?"

Y/N: "Both?"

Yoongi: "What?! Why would you ignore me?"

Y/N: "'Cos I can."

For the first time during this whole conversation I turned to him.

Y/N: "Wait. What is this?"

I pointed to the box he had in his hand.

Yoongi: "International nice guy Min Yoongi, got you some chocolate."

Y/N: "Damn boy, take it slow. This isn't a date or anything."

I chuckled, to cover up my insecurities.

Yoongi: "I mean, if you don't want it-"

Y/N: "Nevermind, I'll take it."

I grabbed the box and opened it.
There wasn't any chocolate in there, only one paper on which was written >some chocolate<

Y/N: "You can't be serious."

Yoongi: "Yeah you're right, I can't be. There you go."

He handed me one flower. A black tulip.

Y/N: "That's way better."

I took the flower out of his hand and observed it.

Y/N: "Why did you want to see me by the way?"

Yoongi: "You seemed cool, I am cool. I just thought it could be fun. And I was right. Not everyone would be this calm around me."

Actually, I wasn't. On the inside I was dying. After all he's a star, which made him way more important than I am. But he seemed so normal, just sitting there beside me, talking normally to me. As if we already know each other.

Y/N: "Right. But I'm just calm, because I'mgetting paid for it. I should seriously get money for spending my precious time with someone so uninteresting like you. I could sit at home right now doing nothing, but instead of that I'm sitting here. Next to a smart, nice and handsome guy."

He looked at me, he seemed shocked but he also had this self confidently grin plastered on his face.

Yoongi: "You just called me handsome.~"

Y/N: "And? What's the big deal? Do you even read those thirsty army tweets?"

He nodded.

Yoongi: "I do. But, it's different because you see me as Yoongi. And not as min suga rap genius."

Y/N: "You're calling yourself a rap genius? Damn, where can I buy that confidence?"

Yoongi: "I guess we have to see each other often, so you can find out.~"

Y/N: "Ah, no. I'm good."

Yoongi gasped and touched his chest, while doing a crying face.

Y/N: "Gosh, crybaby. Calm down. I was just kidding."

Yoongi: "I know, I just wanted you to say it."

I sighed.

A phone rang, it was Yoongis mobile. After discussing with the person on the phone, he hang up.

Yoongi: "Sorry, I have to go. Let's bang another time. Oh, damn. Sorry autocorrect, I meant hang."

Y/N: "No problem, see y- Wait a minute. YOU CAN'T BE AUTOCORRECTED WHEN YOU'RE TALKING!"

But Yoongi already walked away with a fast pace.

What a weird guy.

I like him.