Date

Long story short. He wanted to see me and that's exactly what he did. But since I'm not an asshole, I continued chatting with the 'normal' Yoongi.

I have to admit that I was getting a little bit annoyed, because Idol Yoongi didn't gave me his phone number, even though we met throughout the whole Vacations. Currently, it's the last day of my holidays and I'll have to attend school soon, which basically means I won't have much time for Yoongi and Yoongi.

Since I'm about to graduate, I have to study much and hard. Otherwise I won't be able to get into a good college and if I really want to be a Songwriter/Producer one day, I need a good degree, in hopes I won't rejected as fast as others, without a good degree. Enough of this whole future talk.

My phone lit up, must be Yoongi.

Yoongi
Y/N, I want to meet you. In person.

You
Wait. No way, for real?!

For some reason, I wanted to shout, to run and to tell everyone what was going to happen...but I couldn't, I literally have no one except Yoongi. My mind was like a wave. My thoughts were going up and down, there just seemed to be no control.

Yoongi
Ofc stupid. Tell me, on which day are you free?

You
Tbh? Today. School starts soon, remember?

Yoongi
Fuck, you're right. Then today it is.

You
Omgomgomgomgomgomgomg. I'll get ready!

Yoongi
Good, let's meet at The Piola. *-*

You
Hmm, idk where it is. But I'll figure it out.
Bye!

Way too excited, I jumped out of bed and rushed to my bathroom. After an hour of doing my make-up, getting dressed and feeling like a human again, I examined myself in the mirror. Finally being satisfied with the way I looked like, I let myself fall on the bed and grabbed my phone.

You
Wait, at which time should I be there?

Yoongi
Ermmm.... Idc. Come when you're ready.

You
Oki, I'm on my way xx

Putting my Phone in my Purse, I left the house. After sitting in the underground for fifteen minutes, I made my way to the cafe. Arriving there, I observed the room. No one was looking at me or was getting up. So I just casually walked to an empty table and sat down. After ten minutes of doing nothing, I sighed and got my phone.

You
Yoongi, if this was a joke, it was a terrible one. I was genuinely happy to meet you, but you're just not here…

And another ten minutes passed. Still nothing.

I could feel my eyes tearing up so I quickly glanced outside and tried to think of something else. Honestly, it didn't work. Suddenly, someone decided to just sit down in front of me. Slowly moving my head towards him, I realized
it's a familiar face.

Y/N:"What are you doing here? Aren't you busy?"

Yoongi:"I always have some spare time for a beautiful Woman in need."

Y/N:"Woman in need? Beautiful?"

Yoongi is chuckling.
What's so entertaining?

Yoongi:"Who are you waiting for?"

Y/N:"Yoongi. But not you, the other one. My internet Yoongi... He promised to meet me here, but it looks like he won't come today."

Yoongi:"His loss. I will spend some time with you. I really like you Y/N, you know that right?"

But... In which way?