Magic Shop

You started some music and closed your eyes.

Waiting for his next message.

But you wouldn't be able to recieve one today. 

You were minding your own business , when your Aunt suddenly barged in... again.

Gwen: Y/N! Surprise!

Y/N: Did I forgot my birthday, I mean it wouldn't be the first time...

Gwen: No, you didn't. You have the great opportunity to work with me during a Night Shift at my Shop. The owner of the Wallet and the keychain will come today, his manager contacted me. 

Y/N: Wow, amazing. And why am I involved in this?

Gwen: I told you to help me, but all you did was stay in your room. I have enough work today, so you'll handle the situation.

You sighed. You'd rather just stay here, texting with Yoongi instead of working a whole night.

Y/N: Gwen, this whole thing happened like yesterday, the fuck was I supposed-

Gwen: Miss Y/L/N, no god damn swear words in my house! You'll come with me and we'll be going in ten minutes.

With that she left your room. 

She just sweared, while telling me not to swear, you thought to yourself while getting up.

You still had some make-up from yesterday in our face, since it still looked alright you decided to just let it be and got dressed. 

While waiting for your Aunt to come upstairs and drag you out of your room you opened the chat with yoongi.

You

Siiiiiiiiigh

I have to work tonight. Please save me.

Yoongi 

I wish I could, but I have to go somewhere today... 

Do you want to know what I realized yesterday?

You

Tell me, but pleae make it quick, I gtg any second.

Yoongi

We will most likely never see each other in real life, but if we would, I'd recognize you, but you wouldn't recognize me. 

I can't stop thinking about, how I would react. 

You

Lol hopefully, you'd approach me. But you know what that means... 

I NEED A PICTURE OF YOU.

Yoongi

Yeah... Maybe you do...

Your Aunts Voice echoed through the whole house, she was shouting your name.

You

I have to go now, can we talk later?

Yoongi

I'll make sure that I have some spare time for you.

You

Thanks, love youuuu

What you didn't know is, that the other person on the phone quickly shut his mobile down and stared at the ceiling. It hurt him, knowing that most likely no one will ever say this to him. Meaning it that way. Genuinely loving him, for who he is, not for who he pretends to be.

You rapidly ran downstairs to your Aunt. She just looked at you, smiling. Then Gwen started to walk outside and got in her car, you did the same.

............................AT THE SHOP..................................

You stood behind the cash register, ready to make some money. Well, okay you weren't. The moment you entered the shop, you were blinded by the light. Everthing was bright and colourful. You hated it and wanted to go home. 

Until two people caught your attention. While the one approaching you was smiling, the other one behind him,hid his face behind a mouth mask, a cap and some glasses.

Y/N: Hello and welcome. I hope you had a wonderful day, how may I help you?

You cringed at those words, but your Aunt told you to be nice. Otherwise she wouldn't buy you a Piano. 

Smiling guy: I texted with your Aunt, she told me we could get the wallet and this other thing he lost.

The man pointed at the guy behind him.

Y/N: But how am I supposed to know that the lost things belong to you? 

The mouth mask guy: It belongs to me, not him. Min Yoongi, born on in Daegu. That's whats written on my ID.

God damn. The real Min Yoongi. How couldn't you notice? Than the man right in front of you must be his manager.

You scratched the back of your head, then you grabbed the wallet and searched for the ID. He was right, of course he was. 

When you looked back at him, he put his mouth mask down, smiling.

Y/N: T-There you go...

   You handed him his wallet.

Yoongi: Thanks Y/N.

Y/N: No problem.

WAIT, HOW DOES HE KNOW MY NAME?! HE HAS TO BE THE YOONGI I'M CHATTING WITH. 

You completly panicked. At least until you noticed the name Tag on your Shirt. You cleared your throat.

Y/N: Sorry for not trusting you...

Yoongi: It's okay. By the way, the color of your cheeks matches pefectly with your shirt.

He winked at you. You looked down at yourself, noticing that you chose to wear a red shirt today.

Great. Super fucking great job. His manager just chuckled.

Y/N: Wow, you're right. Thanks, also may I add, your black shirt matches perfectly with your soul  good night and bye.

You grabbed a lollipop and did a mic drop with it. 

Yoongi: Okay, that was kind of cool. Anyway, are you here often?

His Manager  took his arm and just pulled him out of the shop, while talking to him. Apparently Korean Pop Stars aren't allowed to meet people like you. You took your Phone out of your Pocket and texted Yoongi.

You

Hey, Guess what. I just met the other Yoongi. I was kinda bonding with him. I wish you could've seen meeeeeeee.

Awee you're not on. 

Text me later, kay?