S3ND NOODL3S

You
Yoongi, it's been like 30 minutes where the Frick frack tic tac patty wack snick snack quarterback big Mac heart attack race track double back named Jack are you?!?!?!?

Yoongi
Damn y/n i told you I was busy. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Who's this second me? Wait. There's no second me. Who's this other Yoongi?

You
Believe me or nah. YOONGI AS IN MIN YOONGI AS IN AGUST D AS IN SWEG MASTERTRON 3000

Yoongi
So... Do you like him more than me?

You
Ehslkfpdp

Yoongi
?

You
Sorry, I sneezed on my keyboard.
I'm allergic to bullshit.
We just roasted each other, then he asked me something and then his mean manager pulled him outside.

Yoongi
RIGHT, I WAS SO ANNOYED!

You
Eh... You what?

Yoongi
I was annoyed by someone today. That's all I wanted to say, sorry.

You
Tf, why are you so random?
Anyways, I'm still at the shop and Idk what to do.

Yoongi
Ik what you could do 😉

S3ND NUD3S y/nOr S3ND NOODL3S

S3ND NUD3S y/n
Or
S3ND NOODL3S

You
Are you serioussssss? Istg.
You
A
Pervy

Yoongi
I know. But you still like me. Because you're perverted too, admit it.

You
I'm innocent. I'm not a pervy~

Yoongi
Babygirl?

You
OH YES DADDY HAS SPOKEN
God damn it
That wasn't serious tho.
Ey
Ey
Ey
Ey
Boi
There's only 1 thing
2 say
3 words
4 you
.
.
.
.
FUCK YOU BITCH.

Yoongi
You're so stupid xD
Oh damn. I have to go.
See you

You
DON'T YOU DARE TO LEAVE ME.
What
Noooooo
You just lefttttt
Sad.

You put your phone on the counter, smiling to yourself.

Yoongi is really... Something.

The urge to see him grew bigger with every message you receive from him. You wanted to hug him, smell him and hear him talk.
It feels like he's you, but from the opposite sex. Are you able to find your soulmate within a few days?

How do you know if he's real?

Are you starting to fall in love with him?

You sighed in frustration. Everything's just so difficult. While looking at the counter, you noticed something. A tiny piece of paper.

You took and unfold it.

Why don't you meet me at the park, right in front of the shop. Are you free tomorrow at 6 pm, if yes please come.
M.yg.

M.yg.

Min yoongi.
Nooooo, it can't be him
Or?
You thought to yourself.
But you were free, so why shouldn't you go? Even if it's a troll or something. It's not like you have to do something important.

But how did he know, that you were in the shop?
How did he know you both have the same humour?