Taken (KiliXreader) part 1

"Hey, Fíli, Where's Y/N gone off to?" Kíli asked, shaking his brother awake. Fíli smacked his hand away as he sat up, "What are you talking about? She was in her bedroll when I switched watch with Nori last night. Why don't you go ask him? It's probably nothing to worry about, she probably went to go fill her water skin before we left." Kili jumped up from his bedroll and strode over to where Nori was packing his up, "Hey, did you see Y/N go off this morning?"

"What do you mean?" Nori asked frowning, before turning to Bombur, "Did she tell you she was going somewhere? I never saw her leave camp."

"No. I didn't even realize she was gone." Bombur said shaking his head.

"We have to go looking for her then!" Kíli exclaimed, waking the dwarves that had still been sleeping.

"What's with all the shouting? Somebody better be dead or dying." Dwalin grumbled as he sat up.

"It's Y/N. She's disappeared. We need to go look for her." Kili repeated, slinging his quiver over his back.

"What do you mean the lass is gone? Did she not tell Nori where she went? It's not as if somebody could have taken her last night with you practically latched onto her."

"I wasn't latched onto her!" Kíli gauffed, picking up his bow.

Dwalin smirked as he strapped his axes to his back, "You were the night before last, you were using the poor girl as a pillow while yah slept. Poor thing had to get Fíli to pry you off."

Kíli looked to his brother for confirmation, to which Fíli smirked as shrugged his shoulders, "What? Y/N said it hadn't bothered her, just that she thought you might be embarrassed if the company had teased you for it. That's why she asked for help getting you off her—You had a hell of a grip on the poor girl's waist when I tried pulling you away. You should have seen the look on her face. It was almost as red as yours is right now."

"We don't have time for this. —She could be in danger! Let's Go!"  Kíli sputtered before darting off into the woods. Fíli shook his head but followed after him.

-To Be Continued-