Chapter 3

Ally's Pov:

Kian turned on the camera and sam started talking

"Hey guys it's sam and I'm with Kian"

"Hi guys it's me kian" kian said in his crab face voice thing

Sam started laughing

"And the wonderful Ally"

I smile and wave at the camera

"So today were doing 3 videos on each of our channels and this one will be a Q&A so watch all of our other videos and give them a thumbs up"

Sam looked at his phone at all the questions he screen shotted earlier and began with the first one.

"Ally, what is it like hanging out with the boys?"

"Uh, well I kind of just met them a couple hours ago. So yeah its pretty...interesting" I answer and Sam pulls me into a hug.

"But you loveeeeeee itttttt" he says and pulls away and moves on to the next question.

"Suck my ass?"

"N-" Sam begins to say but Kian cuts in

"Yes! We would be glad too."

I start giggling trying not to cause attention towards me.

"Next question. Who the beep is Ally?"

"Shes this wonderful girl sitting next to me. Thanks for asking." Sam says and nods and the camera

"Last question!!!"

"If you could be any object what would you want to be?"

"I would personally want to be a pair of underwear." Sam starts moving his eyes brows up and looks at Kian

"I would want to be a hula hoop simply because its a hula hoop." Kian says and does the crab face once again.

"And I would like to be uhhhh I don't know" I say and smile at the camera.

"OH WAIT I would want to be a phone because thats cool" I say shrug. I don't have a phone but they don't know that.

"Ha okay bye guys" Sam says and ends the video.

"Ok I'm getting a snack then were doing a music video" kian said then walked down stairs

---
Kian started the camera and told us were to go and what to sing and what to do. It was fun but exhausting.

After a while we ended the video and we all got tired so we just put all of our bloopers on my channel.

We sat and watched a movie I got tired so I laid my head on Sams shoulder and fell asleep.

Sams Pov:

When we got done doing all the videos we decided to watch a random movie and Ally fell asleep on my shoulder it was so cute.

Once the movie was over I picked her up and set her on the bed and put a blanket over her I said goodbye to kian and he left. I laid down next to her and fell asleep right when my head hit the pillow i was asleep.