Chapter 30

Sams Pov-

I woke up to someone banging on the door downstairs. I got up and walked downstairs and didn't see Nash or Cameron there only a note.
I picked it up and read-

Your never safe give me Ally or both of your friends will die.

I shook my head. This cant be a dream. Fuck.

I picked up my phone and called 911 and someone picked up.

"Hello this is 911 whats your emergancy?"

"Um hi i keep getting threats from this person"

"Yes do you have any idea who this person might be?"

"Im pretty sure its a girl named Emily and a guy named Tom"

"Oh ok do you know where they might be located?"

"Um-"

I got cut off by someone screaming. I dropped the phone and ran down to the basement where i saw Nash and Cameron tied up and being beat by Tom.

I ran back upstairs and grabbed my phone .

"Yes they are in my basement" i told her the address and they said they would be there soon.

I went upstairs to see Ally still sleeping like a baby. I walked back downstairs and got trampled by a bunch of guys.

"Wheres your basement sir?" the man asked and i just pointed to the door that lead to the basement.

I just stood there in shook until the policemen had emily and tom. I let out a deep breath and they threw them in the cop cars and drove away.

I ran down to the basement to see Cameron and Nash tied up looking at me. I went down there and untied them.

"Uh thanks bro." Nash said putting his hand on my shoulder

"No prob" i answered back and they gathered all there things and left.

I walked back upstairs to see Ally still sleeping.

I kissed her forehead an she woke up.

"Morning" i said with a smile

"Come here and lay with me." she said and patted the bed

I just laughed and laid next to her and she kissed me. I licked her lower lip and she opened her mouth a little more. It got heated so i was on top of her and then Jc barged in and we jumped apart and i feel off the bed. Jcs eyes widened and he looked at me.

"Sorry if i was interrupting anything. But what was all that nose with people screaming?" He said

"Don't worry we got it under control" i said and smirked

"Well um make sure to use protection and i will be knocking for now."

I saw Allys face turn red and Jc left and shut the door.

"We can finish that later" i say getting up and putting on a shirt.

We both walk downstairs hand-in-hand and Ricky looks at us.

"Damn we've caught you guys having sex three times" he says and my face gets red

"No actually only twice one because of truth or dare and two when we were drunk but this time we didn't actually go all the way because Jc interrupted us." i explain to Ricky and his jaw dropps

"Did you use protection?" Kian asks walking over to us

"No why" i say back to Kian

"Uh Ally have you had your period this month?" Kian asks turning to Ally

"First of all thats my business and second of all no" she answers

"Get a pregnancy test or whatever its called." Ricky says

" what do we do if shes pregnant though?" i ask Kian since apparently he knows everything

"Well smart guy there are three options." kian says holding up three fingers

"Option number one keep it, number to abortion, and number three adoption" he contintues

I look over at Ally and her face turns pale.

"Do you want to try a pregnancy test?" i ask her and she just nods

We both walk upstairs and get ready in sweatpants and a normal t-shirt

Before we leave i grab the keys to Ricky's car and we drive to a drug store.

I have to say I'm really nervous but not as nervous as Ally.

We grab three tests and pay for them.

We get back in Ricky's car.

"What if we get positive?" i ask Ally not looking away from the rode

"I don't want to talk about this. I mean this sucks. Your parents will hate me more than they already do, were only 18 well i mean in a couple months your turning 19, and i wouldn't know what to do i want whats best for the baby. Plus if we do have it the name i suck and since i came into your life I've just been a problem and-" i cut her off

"Remember i am always here for you. Im not only your boyfriend I'm your best friend i help you through anything. Don't even say your a problem because ever since you've came into my life its been a roller coaster ride but a fun one. It would be so boring without you."

"Thanks"

"And if it is positive we can either keep it or put it for adoption we are not getting an abortion." i answer back and out of the corner of my eye i saw her nod i put my hand on her thigh for the rest of the way there.

Once we got home Ally went in the bathroom and came back about 10 minutes later with two of them positive and one negative.

"Do you want to go to the doctor tomorrow and find the real answer?" she nods and puts the tests on the counter.

Kian and Cameron walk down hand-in-hand and Cameron looks at Ally.

"Your...?" She asks and Ally moves her shoulders up and Cameron nodds

Kian grabs some food and we all sit on the couch and watch Netfix. Ally puts her head on my shoulder and i stroke her hair.

She falls asleep and so do I.