Chapter 28

Allys Pov-

At like 10 Conner woke up so now Sam and i have someone to actually talk to and stuff.

"Hey conner"

"Hey ally whats up?"

"Ugh can you give me advice?"

"About what?"

"Sam says he wants me to meet his parents and i don't know I'm scared"

"Just be yourself and as friendly as possible"

"Ok thanks"

"Yep no prob im always here for you"

I nod and walk to the bathroom and take a shower

Sams Pov-

Ally walks downstairs and i call my parents

"Hey Sam" i hear my mom say

"Hi mom"

"Hows it going?"

"Great u?"

"Perfect!"

"Uh i want to ask you guys something"

"Yeah sure anything but if its about boy things call your father"

"No today can you guys meet my girlfriend?"

"You have a girlfriend?"

"Yeah her names Ally"

"Yes we would love to meet us at chipotle"

"Ok thanks mom and be nice and normal"

"I will bye love you"

"Love you to bye"

I hung up the phone and walked downstairs

I saw Ally just sitting there eating a apple and i walked over to her.

"Hey do you want to have dinner with my parents tonight?" i ask sitting down next to her

"Sure"

"Don't be nervous they will love you." i say and she hugs me

I really hope they do...

Allys Pov-

Well great i have to meet Sams parents and well im not to excited i just hope they like me and i dont mess up and embarrass myself.

6:21

I walk downstairs wearing a semi-nice outfit. Not to nice because we were going to Chipotle with his parents and i dont want to seem like im trying to hard.

"You look beautiful" sam says and grabs my hand.

We walk out to the car and drove to Chipotle. Sams hand was in my thigh and all he talked about was his parents and stuff. After what seemed like forever we go there.

Finally we arrived and i was shaking. Lets just say i was a mess.

Sams Pov-

When we arrived Ally talked to my parents like she has known them for years. If i was her i would probably embarrass myself and do and say weird things. Once we all introduced ourselves we got situated and sat down at a table.

I sit across from my dad and Ally sits across from my mom and of corse Ally and i are sitting together.

"So Ally how are you?" My mom says

"Oh im great how about you?" She answers back with a smile

"Wondreful"

The lady comes and asks what we want and we order

"Do you have a job?" my dad asks looking right into Allys eyes

"Uh kind of i work at Pac sun but i dont go that often because im my own boss and i want to spend time with Sam."

"Oh" my dad rolls his eyes and i kick him under the table and put my leg on Allys thigh good thing she didnt see him roll his eyes and instead her and my mother were in a conversation about clothes or whatever.

"Dude why the fuck are you being so mean?" i ask my dad in a slight whisper voice

"I dont know i just dont like you having girlfriends."

"Well i love her so deal with it."

"You dont love her your only 18 you dot even know what love is."

"Yes i do and i know im in love with Ally so please just be nice ir at least try because your being a real dick right now."

"Glad i raised such a nice son" he rolls his eyes and i kick him even harder under the table

"Just stop and dont talk"

My dad rolls his eyes again and looks away at the lady who is bringing us our food

She sets all the food down and we eat and leave. Both Ally and i stand up and shake my parents hands and go in my car.

I put my head on the wheel and just close my eyes. My dad has always been mean to me and hes never stopped in glad he doesnt abuse me though. Ally puts her hand on my back

"Whats wrong babe?" she asks

"Just my dad hes a real dick but im glad my mom likes you."

"Oh yeah she kept talking about us having 3 kids and her being a grandma it was kinda awkward."

I giggle and shake my head. My mom always embarrasses me. I turn my key and drive to the O2L house.

"Yo bro" jc comes up to me and does our little handshake.

Ive never really liked jc like i use to but after Ally came along he just seems different around her and like a bad different.

I take Allys hand and we walk upstairs and she sits on the bed while i take a shower