Chapter 16

Ally's Pov:

I woke up with blood and dried tears all over my face. It's been a day since I've been kidnapped and I feel horrible. I bet nobody has even noticed I was gone.

The door opens to the dark cell thingy I was in. I was just tied up to a chair not able to move.

"So Ally, how are you?" A guy asks his voice is familiar

"Who are you?" I ask

"Oh you know"

He walks closer to the light and tom is standing there

"Surprise?" he says

I just nodded and started to cry of all the bad memories I have with him. He slaps me across the face and I stop crying.

"So it looks like your boyfriend doesn't care about you, huh?" he smirks

"No he just doesn't know where I am"

"Are you sure?"

I am so confused until he yells at the door and Cameron comes in with blood and bruises all over her. She falls to the ground and Tom kicks her over to me.

"Here's your stupid friend."

Cameron looks up at me and tries to smile.

She gets up and unties me but not to fast because shes weak.

Once I get untied I hug Cameron. I missed her so much she's like a sister to me.

Then I hear Tom start clapping. We both stop hugging and look at him.

"Didn't you forget someone? Oh yeah here's Sam" Tom says and Sam walks in holding hands with... Emily.

Emily turns her face to Sam and kisses him. He kisses back and I start to cry while Cameron is holding me in her arms.

Sam walks out with Emily and Tom walks closer to us.

"Get out!" He yells and Cameron and I walk out.

What just happened?

Cameron's Pov:

I was sitting on the bed when Sam walks up to me.

"I know where Ally is" he grabs my arm and takes me to the lobby of the hotel room.

"Where? she's not here" I see Sams face turn white then all I can see is black. Next thing I knew I was getting punched and kicked by Tom.

Sams Pov:

I had to find Ally. so I took Cameron down to the lobby at 7:55 and waited for the guy who took Ally.

While Cameron and I were waiting a guy comes up and hits Cameron In the head with a baseball bat and puts her over his shoulder.

"Where's Ally?" i ask him

"Follow me" he says

So I do while he puts Cameron in the back he takes me over to the back of the hotel. I leaves me there with this girl who pops up. It was that same girl that kissed me at the airport.

She puts her hand on my chest and unbuttons my shirt.

"I bet Ally doesn't do anything naughty with you" she smirks and I stand there

She starts unbuttoning her shirt and I stop her.

"What are you doing you really think I'm going to have sex with you when I have a girlfriend?" I ask her

"Well no I just want you to be mine. I can do way better then Ally ever could" she says and kisses me

"Act like your dating me in front of Ally or were killing her and her friend." Emily says

all I do is nod and we walk to where ever Ally and cameron are.