Chapter 25

Sams pov:

Once i wake up i look at the clock and saw its 11:25. i turn and don't see Ally.

I rub my head and walk downstairs. All the guys were up except Conner and Jc no surprise.

Ricky and I walk up to Conners room and pick him up. Hes a really deep sleeper unlike Jc.

We walk Conner downstairs and throw him in the pool.

He wakes up and jut starts swimming around like nothing happened.

I just laugh and walk back inside.

Allys Pov-

I was just talking to Ricky when my phone rang.

"Yo its your girl Andrea"

Andrea was one of my friends from school but she moved thats when everything turned bad after she moved.

"Hey Andrea!"

"So im here in Cali do you still live here?"

"Yeah why?"

"I moved back here a year ago. So do you want to catch up and go to a club later tonight?"

"Yeah sure can my friends join?"

"Totally!"

"Ok see you then"

"Bye"

I hang up the phone and sit next to Sam on the couch.

"Do you Kian and Cameron want to go to the club with my old friend Andrea tonight?"

"Yeah sure ill text Kian because hes probably out with Cameron."

"Ok sounds good!"

The rest of the day Sam and i pretty much watched Netflix and ate icecream and pizza. I looked at the time.

6:32

Fuck! I need a outfit for tonight

I call Andrea because she always knows what to wear.

"Hey Andrea?" i ask

"Yep"

"Can we go shopping or something i dont know what to wear."

"Sure thing ill pick you up in about 15 min sounds good?"

"Uh yeah sure see you then bye"

"Bye"

I hang up the phone and go upstairs and change into some peach shorts, white tank top, and white converse. I just brush my hair and put on some mascara. I grab some makeup stuff to put on my scars. I have to say im really proud of myself for not cutting for a while.

I walk downstairs and check twitter until i hear a car horn.

"GUYS IM LEAVING WITH ANDREA ILL BE BACK SOON CALL ME IF YOU NEED ANYTHING!" i yell and walk out the door and sit in the passengers seat of Andreas car. i hug her and we catch up a bit.

"So what am i suppose to wear at a club?" i ask

"I dont know. But i have to find something too."

I nod and it takes us about 10 minutes to get to the mall.

"Starbucks?" Andrea asks me and i nod

We go in and i look on my Starbucks secrets app and look through the choices.

Ohh cotton candy i click on that and order

"Hello welcome to Starbucks what can i get you?" The lady asks