Chapter 9

Ally's Pov:

I wake up to sam yelling.

I have to admit I was scared and nervous I have no clue what was going on. Maybe a bad dream or something.

I shake him and he pops up. He is sweating and crying.

What happend?

Sams Pov:

I feel hands grab me and shake me. I wake up.

Oh thank The Lord it was just a dream. I look up and see Ally's face she looks worried. I have a huge smile on my face and I jump on her and huge her as tight as I can. I never want to lose her. I kiss her and she looks confused.

"What just happened why were you
sweating and crying and yelling?" Ally asks

"I had the worst dream ever" I say

"Oh ok I was worried"

We hug one more time and I check the time. 3:00 am

Wow I need to get some sleep. Both ally and I go back to sleep, I wake up at 10 to hear a camera click go off. I also hear giggling.

I wake up to see ally laughing at something on my phone. I wake up and see me sleeping on Instagram with the caption

I'm tired🐑

I don't think she understands emojis.

We get ready and do all of that stuff.

We get in the car and go shopping. Once we get there I let her go where ever she wants. First she walks into H&M and gets some clothes, then Aeropostale, and PAC sun, while we were at PAC sun she got a job and it was weird they just told her she had the job.

I buy her a bikini and some stuff so se can cover up her scars.

After that we go into apple and get her a Mac book,camera, tripod, and a iPhone 5c.

It cost a lot but she deservedly after everything she's been through.

We stop at Taco Bell and meet up with the O2L bros.

We were all talking until Ally whispered in my ear

"You know I have to go back to school tomorrow?"

My heart sank. She can't go back she'll be bullied again and it will suck for her. But she has to. i nod my head I response and stand up.

"Guys Ally and I have to go get, we forgot something!" I grabbed Ally's hand and we ran outside.

I quickly kissed her and said what I've been meaning to say for a while now.

"Ally, ever since I've seen your face I feel in love. I love you and I don't think you will ever know how much i do. It's crazy how much a girl can have a impact on me. We'll I was just wondering. Will you...be my girlfriend?" I could feel my face burn up

Was she the right girl that I was waiting for?