Chapter 23

Ally's Pov:

I woke up early so I could take pictures of Kian and Cameron. I'm so smart.

I walk into Kian's room to see Cameron sleeping together. There so Cute. I put some shaving cream on my hand and turned on my camera. I smacked Kian and he woke up and so did Cameron.

"WHAT THE FUCK?"kian yells

I shush him and Conner came in.

"IM TRYING TO SLEEP!"

"No your not you were probably downstairs drinking your coffee and editing your video so shut up." Kian says and Conner leaves

"Ok well thanks for waking us up" Kian said and I nodded and ended my video.

I walk back to Sams room and put my head on his chest as I was about to fall asleep I feel Sams lips on mine. No they weren't Sams. I turn around to see fucking Jc. I get up and smack his face.

"Ow damn what was the for?" jc said

"For kissing me and being in Sams ro-" I look around and I'm in Jcs room.

"Yeah you were the one who walked in and almost fell asleep on top of me."

"Sorry I was half asleep."

"Yeah but you enjoyed it right?"

"No I like Sam more."

Jc did 😏 face and I left and ran into Sam. Great

"Why were you in Jcs room?" sam said

"I was half asleep and I thought it was your room." I said and Sam nodded

We walked back to Sams room and sat on the bed. We watched Netflix until 6 o'clock.

"I'm hungry" sam says and I nod

We walk out of his room and walk past Ricky's. He was making a video so I stopped and tapped on Sams shoulder and pointed to Ricky. He nodded and we walked in Sam jumped in front of the camera and I sat on Ricky's lap.

"So whatcha doin?" I asked

"Making a video." ricky says

"No duh what in your video?"

"What to do when your bored."

"Oh well Sam and I are joining." I said an Ricky looked confused

I look into the camera

"Number whatever push your friend into the pool." I took Ricky's had and pulled him out to the pool while sam video taped me pushing ricky into the pool.

"THATS SO COLD!" Ricky yelled and I nodded and sam and I left.

Sam and I got some random penny boards and went to Chipotle.

"ITS SAM POTTORFF AND HIS GIRLFRIEND ELLIE." A girl yells and he other 4 friends turn around and all of them flip out and run towards us.

I LOVE YOUR VIDEOS

WILL YOU SIGN MY BOOBS

CAN YOU TAKE A PICTURE WITH ME

ADOPT ME

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

They yelled Sam took a picture with each of them and so did I and he followed them on twitter and finally they left.

"Finally there gone." I say and sam just nods and we get our good and eat.

"Well Ally our 2 month anniversary is tomorrow." Sam says

(I know it seems like they haven't been dating for that long but I skipped a lot of days so calm down)

I nod

"Well were going on another date." he says and I nod again

The rest of the day we just hung out and stuff.