Chapter 5

Jc's Pov:

I didn't like Ally like a girlfriend and Ricky didn't either she was really nice and sweet but she was Sams and we don't want to hurt him again after what happened last time.

Sams Pov:

We walk out of the lazor tag place and Ally hasn't talked to me since we kissed I have to ask her out soon or my chances will be gone.

We get back to the o2l house and Ricky Trevor Jc and Kian all start playing Mario Cart while I hang out with Ally.

Ally and I go to Kian's room because Conner is sleeping in his room we can't be to loud.

"Uh ally I just wanted to ask how did you get to my house?" I ask

I see tears brimming her eyes I didn't mean to make her start crying

"Well it's a long story-" I cut ally off

"We have time"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I wouldn't tell anyone if it really means something to you. You can trust me" I smile and she starts talking

"Ok well when I was 9 I started getting bullied I don't know why I think it was because I was weird ugly and annoying. I have had only one friend and she died because her two sisters, her and parents got killed in a car accident because of a drunk driver. She was the only one I could trust and I could tell her anything.
I never told my parents about being bullied until three years later when my dad died of cancer. My mom stopped caring about me because she was so depressed one day she just left me. I was by myself. My mom sends me $500 every two months and that's it. Unless I earn money or something. It was really hard for me now I'm use to being bullied everyday and living by myself. I cry myself to sleep everyday and nobody understands me. I have cut since I was 13. These are all of the cuts from 5 years." She rolled up her sleeves and I saw all the cuts. "I have a ton more on my stomach because it makes me feel better like everything in the world is alright when it's really not. Your the only person I've told. It sucks. I've tried to commit suicide 5 times but I've always stopped myself. Everyday I get made fun of and get told to die. That person who has been bullying me beat me up with his gang of friends. He thought I was dead so he put me on your door step so they wouldn't have to go to jail. And that's how I ended up here. We'll now you know a little bit about me." Ally had tears in her eyes and I did to. This is crazy. Plus she had the guts to tell me. We just met! I have never said this about a girl this fast before but I think...I think... I love her.