Chapter 1☆Into The Bunker

This story will be told on Funnehs Pov because... well.. why not? Anyway, on with the story!

I yawned as I sat on the couch with Lunar and Draco, watching Spongebob. All of a sudden the channel changed and a voice, that kinda sounded like a robot, started talking about things like 'Tornado warning in the area' and other things related to that. "Rainbowwww, the tv won't let us watch Spongebob!" I whined, getting off the couch and walking towards the stairs. Draco and Lunar got up and walked to the tv, bending down as they mashed the buttons in failed attempts to turn the weather alert off. Rainbow came downstairs, followed by Gold, looking at the words printed across the screen in a bright red. It read the same thing the reporter was saying. Lunar walked over, followed closely by Draco, and asked,"What does it mean by tornado warning? Is there a tornado coming to our house?!" I saw Draco shrug. "I dunno, maybe it's a shark-nado!" He said. "Yeah! That'd be so cool! A bunch of sharks in a tornado coming to visit us!" I said. I must admit, I got pretty excited thinking about a shark-nado at our doorstep coming for a visit. After a few seconds of thinking about it, I began to doubt it was a shark-nado. How would the sharks survive in a tornado if there was no water? "No guys! That means there's a tornado in our area and it's gonna tear our house down!" Gold yelled frantically, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Like the three little pigs in the story?" Draco asked. "Yes Draco, we are in the straw house right now and the tornado, also known as the wolf, is coming to blow it down!" Rainbow explains, Dracos green eyes widening slowly as he began to understand. "Oh my gosh! We need to get mom and dad!" I said nervously. "Yeah, you three go get mom. Gold and I will get Dad, he's in his lab again." Rainbow told us. We nodded and headed up the stairs towards mom and dad's room. Gold and Rainbow went down to the basement where dad's lab is. I quickly pushed the door open, Me, Draco, and Lunar running in the room. "Mom! MOM!" Draco yelled, jumping onto the king sized bed where our mother was sitting. "We gotta leave right now! The big bad shark-nado is gonna blow down our house!" Lunar said in a panic, her hair slightky ruffled. "Yeah, and it's gonna eat us like the little pigs!" Draco added. "What are you three talking about?" Mom asked, but before any of us could answer, Rainbow, Gold, and Dad came in. Dad was still wearing his lab coat which was covered in some kind of green substance. I pinched my nose, my face scrunching up in disgust at the fowl smelling goo. "Ew dad, you stink..." I mumbled as I quickly scurried behind Lunar, whos face was twisted in a look of disgust. "Honey, what's going on?" Mom asked Dad, standing and walking over to him. "There's a tornado heading our way. We need to secure the house and get the kids to the bunker." He said hurriedly, taking his lab coat off and hanging it on the back of the door. Mom nodded and turned all of us, motioning for us to follow as she led us downstairs, Dad leading the way. "Come on, follow us." She called over her shoulder, so we followed. We went outside, only to be met with fierce winds, causing me to stumble and almost fall. Mom bent down under the tall oak tree that grew in the front lawn, opening some weird kind of hatch door, shooing us inside and down the ladder quickly. There was a small light inside with one of each of our possessions. A tiger plushie for Draco, a potion set for Lunar, a small dolphin necklace and a small box for Gold, a rainbow patterned journal was Rainbow, and a drawing book for me. "Stay in here and don't come out, okay?" Mom said, beginning to climb the ladder again, Dad right behind her. We all nodded as we watched them climb out and close the door behind themselves. "Well.. what do we do now...?" Lunar questioned confusedly. I sat down, shrugging lightly, opening my drawing book, murmuring in reply, my voice nothing but a small ripple in the tense and eerily silent atmosphere,"I have no idea..".

Haiii, I hope you enjoyed the first chapter!! Please like if you did and make suggestions for the story please!
~RedPanda Signing Out☆

[Re-edited December 10th, 2018, 11:15 PM]