Chapter 11♧Babysitting Funneh

Golds POV
I watched the grey skies for a sign that my dragon found the others or a way out, but saw nothing. I heard a bit of shuffling behind me and saw that Funneh was waking up. Alec was out getting wood for a fire and Kyran had fallen asleep. "Hey Funneh! Glad to see your awake!" I said to her and waved. She tilted her head at me and said,"Who are youuu?" I made a small noise and walked over to her. "What do you mean, I'm Gold, your older sister!" I say. "Gerld, that's a funny name!" She says as she laughs. I made a face much like this one ~> ▪-▪.
"Fine, if your Gerld, then I'm Fooby!" She exclaims and stands up. I know she lost quite a bit if blood before we could wrap the wound up, but this is insane. What's wrong with her? I fell asleep a while ago, did something happen then? She walked over to the sleeping Kyran and crouched beside him. She then poked him on the cheek repeatedly until he woke up. "What do you want Funneh-?" He asked and she looked at him. "My names Fooby! And what's your name, stranger?" She asked him and he looked at her confused. "I already told you, my names Kyran-" He didn't get to finish before she cut him off. "Okay, Kyeron!  Got it! Ooo, are those kitties?!" She yelled as she ran outside and when she came back inside, she hold 4 kittens in her arms, two on each shoulder, and one on her head. "Where did.. you know what, nevermind. At least they're keeping her busy." I say as I watch her sit in a corner with all of the kittens. She drew a cat carrier and put them all in it. Just then, Alec walked through the door and she was up and moving once again. "Who're youuuu? And whazzat?" She asked him as she eyes the wood in his arms suspiciously. "I'm Alec and this is firewood." He says in a weirded out tone. "Nice to meet you Awex and Firewud. Now play with me Awex! Gerld and Kyeron is boring!" She says as she grabs a stick out of his hand and smacks him with it. "Ow!" He yells and drops the wood. "Get down and be my horse!" She demands him and hits him again. He mumbles something under his breath and gets down. Kyran and I sit and laugh at the two, Funneh hitting Alec the stick and commanding him to do things. She was now sitting on his back. "Bark now!" She says. "Woof.." Alec says in a very monotone voice. She wacks him with the stick. "Bad! Horses don't bark!" She tells at him and he rubs his head. Alec looks at us in a pleading manner and I decide that I should help the poor kid. I pull a cookie out of my pocket and show it to Funneh."Here Fun- I mean Fooby. I'll let you have this cookie if you go take a nap." I tell her. She was hesitant at first, but her love of cookies got the best of her as she got the cookie and went to lay down. Alec walked over to us rubbing his head. "She acting weird. This isn't due to blood loss because she smelled like a potion. Kyran, lets go see what's going on." Alec says and Kyran nods. They both change into their wolf forms.
Alec~

Kyran~

Kyran~

They both ran out of the cave

They both ran out of the cave. I looked over at Funneh and saw that she was already asleep, then settled back against a wall to wait for the boys.
.
.
.
I opened my eyes to see Kyran standing over me. "We found out what happened." He says. I sit up and look over to Alec who had a potion in his hand. It was green. "A witch came while you all were sleeping and tested one of its new potions on Funneh. We found the witch and made it make a reversal potion." He said. I nodded as he threw it on Funneh, and in an instant she was awake and looking around. "Oh hoi guys. What's up? Anything interesting happen while I was asleep?" She asked. I smiled and shook my head. "Nope, we just got firewood and talked. Well, actually, we found 9 kittens in front of the entrance, so that's cool! It's enough for all of us, the krew, and Jason and Jess!" I said. She made this face ~> QoQ and ran to see the kittens. What a day today has been.