Chapter 17《 Forgotten Memory

I sat crosslegged in the soft sand, looking out to sea. Apparently when we got out from the abyss, we ended up here. It was a city that none of us recognized, so we decided to stay here. We found a cave out on the beach and set our stuff in there. It was now Monday morning, the sun just beginning to peak from behind the tall buildings behind me, and it was almost time to go to our new school. Jess decided that we had to get our education and signed us up for a nearby elementary school. Well Kyran, Rainbow, Gold, and Mysti go to middle school, so that leaves Me, Alec, Draco, and Lunar in elementary. As we walked to the bus stop around the corner, we avoided all of the people who were looking at us. I might have stared at us too.. they never saw our faces around before. That's a good thing because if they knew us, we'd be on our way back to the zoo. We checked each other to make sure the ears and tails were hidden. After a while the bus screeched to a stop in front of us. I waved bye to everyone else as I climbed up the steps. The bus was divided into two sides, boys and girls. I slid into a seat beside Lunar on the girls side as Draco and Alec sat on a seat on the opposite side. I've heard the school was quite far from here, so I rested my head on the seat and let myself drift off.
~Flashback~
"Funneh! Funneh!" A certain redhead I know yells and runs up to me. "Yeah, what is it?" I ask and he smiles. "When we get older, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and I tilted my head. "What do YOU know about a girlfriend?" I ask and he looks to the sky. "I heard Kyran and Lukes Mom and Dad talking about when we grow up and get girlfriends. I want you to be mine!" He says and my ears go down. "Why me and not anyone else?" I ask him and he grins. "Cuz your the prettiest to me, and I don't talk to the others much." He said and I smiled. "Mmk.. I guess this can happen. How old will we be? We're only like 4 and 5 dude." I say and he runs inside. After a while he runs back out and says,"They said I can have one once I get to middle school. Whatever that is..." He said and I nodded. "Okay, that's settled then. Now let's go play tag with the others!" I said and we ran off to find everyone else.
~End Of Flashback~
I felt someone shaking me and calling my name. I looked beside me and saw Lunar. "C'mon Funneh, were at the school." She said as I looked out the window to see a big, blue and white brick, school. I shook the memory off my mind and stood up. I can't wait to see inside!