Chapter 18×Teachers and Snobs

I looked around at the white painted walls and blue floors. The hallways were empty, with the exception of a few teachers chatting. We stepped into the 6th grade hallway and looked at all the hanging papers and activities. The classes were split in two. There were two girl classes and one boy class. I stood at the door of my class along with Lunar. Draco and Alec are in the boys class with a teacher named Mr.Swiney. We waved bye to them as we walked inside our classroom. Our teacher, named Ms.Dixie, glanced at us and smiled. "Oh, you two must be the new students. Come on up here." She said as she motioned for us to come up. We walked over to her and I looked over the class. They all seemed fairly nice, but then I saw two girls throwing paper wads at people. "They're going to be a problem.." I whispered to Lunar and pointed at them, getting a small nod from her. "So class. These are our newest students.. um... Funnehcake.. and LunarEclispe.. Are these really your names?" She asks and looks at us, then we just nod. "Just call us Funneh and Lunar." Lunar said and Ms.Dixie nods. She points to ours seats in the far corner and we go to sit down. She then begins teaching about Mythical creatures and stuff. It would be kind of hard to hear from the back of the classroom if you weren't a werewolf, but I can hear her like she's right in front of me. "Funneh, tell me about a creature you've heard about." Ms.Dixie tells me and one thing pops into my mind. "Werewolves. Brave, strong, most of the time kind, and loyal. They will never decline a challenge. Once they have gotten a mate, the bond between the two werewolves are as strong as a titanium chain. Some live just as humans do, others live in packs in forests like wolves. They will never betray their friends but can lose their temper easily. The alphas of a pack treat all lowers in their pack as children, unless they are a traitor. Many things are still unknown about these creatures and many don't believe they exist, but some scientists are still researching on them." I explain to her everything I know about our kind, including the bond between mates and alpha ranks. "Okay Funneh, that was very interesting. Now you Lunar." Ms.Dixie tells her. "Dragons. Large elemental lizards. Some deadly but most are kind and gentle. They come in all different shapes, sizes, colors, and elements. Some are nocturnal and some herbivores. Some work with humans, only to be seen when called. Not many scientists know of them, but the ones who have seen one, flying high in the sky, know that they exist." Lunar explains and I nod agreeingly. "Well, Funneh, Lunar. I'd really love if you could tell me more some other day-" Ms.Dixie gets cut of by a Orange haired girl. "How do you both even know this much about those things anyway?!" She says and a blonde stands up beside her. "Yeah! Are you two IRONING BOARDS werewolves that have seen dragons or something?! Those things aren't even real!" She says and I stand up quickly, my chair screeching on the lenolium floor. "Have you ever heard of imagination girl?! Apparently not because you don't seem to have any!" I yelled at her, other kids gasping and mumbling things so quietly that I could barely hear them. I could feel my canines beginning to sharpen and my ears and tail threatening to show themselves. I kept myself in check fairly well though as Lunar walked over and grabbed my hand. I could tell she could feel how uncomfortable I was feeling, trying to keep myself in check. She almost literally dragged me to the door, me glaring at the girls as we passed them. "M-may we be excused?" She asked the teacher, who nodded quickly, backing up a bit as I glared at her. Lunar took me to a bathroom and as soon the door closes, I punch the nearest mirror. I knew my hands were bleeding but I paid no mind to them as I leaned on the sink counter and growled, it was deep and intimidating. I felt Lunar place her hand on my shoulder to calm me as I let my ears and tail loose. I sighed and slumped down to my knees. My ears pressed down against my head and my tail between my legs. I sigh then say," I-Im okay now.. Thanks Lunar.." She nods and helps me up, I put my ears and tail away, clean my cut hands, then we head back to class. With my now calm mind, I do no more than glance at the girls then pay attention to the teacher. Soon enough was time to go to gym, and we all lined up and headed there. What else will happen today?