Chapter 2♡A Tornado Has Occurred

Hellooo, enjoy the chapter!~
*A few hours after mom left*
I climbed up the ladder to the hatch door and pushed on it. "Nope, it won't budge..." I said as I climbed down and walked back to the others who were surrounding Lunar. She was making a potion to get us out of here because for the past hour, it's been really quiet and we couldn't open the hatch. "I finished!" She yelled as she stood and held the potion up. "Yay! Let's get out of here! It's so stuffy in here.." Gold says. Lunar splashes the potion on the ground and out we went. I looked down and saw there was a tree on top of the hatch. "Woah, no wonder we couldn't get out!" Draco said. "Yeah, do you think the shark-nado came through here?" Lunar asked. I thought about it. "Nah, I don't see any sharks around. But Where's mom and dad?" I asked. Rainbow looked at the house. "Maybe they're in there! Let's go see!" She said and we all went towards our house that was half destroyed. Me, Lunar, and Draco went upstairs to check and see if they were upstairs. Then I heard a gasp from downstairs and we all ran down. We were stopped in our tracks by the horrible sight of our dead parents. "W-what happened here...?" Lunar asked, obviously in terror. We all stared at them in horror as we heard sirens of a firetruck in our driveway.
Hay, sorry for short chapter! I'm out and about right now! Hope you enjoyed! <3