Chapter 9●A Whole new World

Imagine this, at the beginning of the story, Rainbow was 12, Gold was 12, Funneh was 11, Lunar was 10, and Draco was 10. We can just imagine Funneh, Lunar and Draco were REALLY childish back then..? .□. Anyway, it's been a few months since they met Jason and Jess.
I continued walking forward through the tall grass. The krew and I were out exploring with Jason and Jess. We were all looking for a better place to live. As we were walking, the ground started to shake and we froze. "Get low everyone!" Jason says and we did. After the earth stopped shaking, I opened my eyes and saw a huge crack in the ground. Somehow there was a log over it that we could cross. I peered into the deep abyss and saw that it descended into darkness. I scattered back and bumped into Jason who helped me up. I saw all of my siblings staring across the abyss, not saying a word. "Guys, what's wro-?" I was cut of to the sight of a couple standing across the abyss. It was our mom and dad. I immediately felt the need to get to them and stepped onto the conveniently placed log. "Funneh! No come back Funneh!" I heard Jess call, and I wanted to, but my feet had control over my body. I took another step forward, hearing the calls of my caretakers and siblings, but not stopping. The only thing that made me stop was an angry looking horse at the end of the log. It had a knife in its mouth and was staring right at me. It stabbed both of my parents, while looking me in the eyes, and they disappeared. I felt my blood boil, but I also felt despair. All I wanted was to see them again, to hear their voices again, to feel their warm hands again. I collapsed, right in the middle of the log, and burst into tears. I felt someone hug me and turned around to see everyone on the log. My siblings were crying while Jess was hugging me and Jason was comforting everyone else. Suddenly, I heard the log creak, then snap. We were falling into the abyss. The last thing I saw was the horse looking down at us, and I swear it was smiling, until I hit my head on something...

Lunars POV [Surprise!]
I sat up and rubbed my eyes. All I could see were the colors black and white. Everything was black and white except for me and the others. I counted heads to see if we were all here, which we were not. Everyone was here.. except Funneh and Gold.. I stood up and woke everyone up. "Two things to worry about. How did we survive that fall, and where's Gold and Funneh?" Draco asked. I looked down and saw we landed on some kind of green substance. It was bouncy and squishy. "This is why we survived, but I hope Funneh and Gold are okay..." I told them. "Come on kids, lets go find them, then find a way out of here." Jason says and we all nod. So that's when the search for Funneh and Gold began.

Funnehs POV
I groaned and opened my eyes to the sight of grey and black. I looked beside me and saw a knocked out Gold. When I sat up, a pain shot through my head, but I dealt with it. I felt my face and it had a liquid running down it. When I removed my hand it was covered in blood. I sighed a looked at Gold to shake her awake, and when she did, she looked at me in shock. "Funneh?! Your head is bleeding! Are you alright?" She asked and I nodded. "J-Just a little lightheaded... b-but where's everyone else?" I asked her. Thinking seems to hurt at the moment, so I'll just get Gold to do it. "I dunno, but we need to find some help for you. Come on, let's go." She says as she stands up and allows me to hang my arm over her shoulder. I nodded and we began walking out of the cave.