Chapter 5♧Secret Revealed

I yawned and sat up, looking around at my siblings, scattered along the floor. I stand up and stretch my stiff limbs. I walk over and wake my slumbering siblings. Afterwards, I go to the door a give it a jiggle. It twisted and opened. I was about to walk out until someone grabbed me by my tail. Wait, my tail is out? I turned around to see Rainbow with her arms crossed. I tilted my head and she said," Your ears and tail are out Funneh." I made an 'Oh' face and tried to hide them, but I couldn't. I saw everyone else's tails were out too."I can't... can you guys?" I asked them as I watch them all try, but fail."What's going on? Why can't we hide them?" Lunar asks and everyone else shrugs. I hold out my hand and a whiteboard with a blue outline appears in my hand. A black marker appears as well as I draw each and every one of us a hat and a jacket to wear. One of my hidden abilities is I can draw anything, and it will appear. Well, except food, money, weapons, armour, and water, but hey, it's better than nothing. After we put our stuff on, we all head upstairs. Everyone's gaze was on us when we made it to the dining room. We all sat at the table to be met with halfway cold oatmeal. It was gross but I ate it anyway. Afterwards me and the krew decided to go outside, until Ms.ICare came along."Where do you all think your going?" She asked us."Out." Draco responds."Oh no your not. You are going to stay in this house and clean." She tells us. She reached over and pulled his hat off, and out came his ears, their dull black reflecting the flickering ceiling light. Ms.ICare's eyes went wide as she pulled our hats off, one by one. I looked around, freaking out at all the other kids who were staring at us. "You... You're all... WEREWOLVES!" Ms.ICare yells at us and we all take a step back. "Children, take them down! By selling them to a zoo, we could make a fortune!" She yelled as the children began to run at us. "Funneh!" I hear Lunars voice yell to me. I look at her and she nods. In an instant were both in front of the others as a purple and blue shield bubble forms around us. I sigh and lean back against the shield wall as I hear the children and Ms.ICare yelling from the outside. "What now? We can't stay here forever. Plus, this magic will wear off soon enough." Gold says as she paces back and forth. We all watch her as she does so. Then I begin to think, What are we going to do..?