Chapter 19》Cupcake?

I sat on the floor beside Lunar, Alec and Draco sitting behind us. Lunar was able to fill them in on what happened during class while our gym teacher, Coach Sapp, lectured us about all the ways to throw a ball. Our classes merge together during specials because they're both so small. "Funneh.. I think Ms.Dixie is afraid of you." Draco says and I look over towards the door. I could see Ms.Dixie and Mr.Swiney talking and looking at me and Lunar. I looked down and sighed. "Yeah, I feel guilty now.." I say and look towards everyone. "Hi handsome, who might you be?" The orange haired girl asked Alec and I tensed. I scoot over and sit between them, then I glare at her. "Don't. Talk. To. Him." I say, pausing slightly after each word. She looks at me and sneers. "Why not ironing board? Got a problem with it?" She asks and I respond. "Heck yeah I got a problem with it, so if you do it again your going to regret it." I tell her and she backs up a bit. "Excuse me! I am Felicia Wise and you don't talk to me like that!" She says to me and I smirk. "I just did, what you gonna do about it?" I ask and shes silent for a moment, then says," I'll get you later, you just wait!" I roll my eyes then turn back to face everyone else. They were all looking at me, then Lunar scoots over to me. "Funneh? Why'd you get so protective over Alec, hm?" She asks in my ear with a smirk. I catch her drift and blush. "N-no reason whatsoever!" I say and look down, hearing Draco laugh quietly. "Sureee~" Lunar says, dragging out the last part. I crossed my arms and groaned. The rest of gym was uneventful, so was our next class. After that class we did reading and went to lunch. We had tacos with a side of mashed potatoes. It wasn't too bad either, then Felicia showed up at our table along with her friend known as Brittany. "Hey ironi- I mean Funneh. I bought you something, to say I'm sorry about gym class earlier. So here take it." Felicia says as she puts down a cupcake with pink frosting. I looked at her, confusion written all over my face. "No strings attached?" I asked and she shakes her head, then they walk away. I sniff it. It smell normal to me, so I ate it. It had a weird taste but I guessed it was the frosting. After lunch was recess. Me and the others were hanging out in an open field. I had a headache so I asked if we could keep away from the loud kids. I had my head in my hands as I heard someone walk over. "So how's that cupcake, Hm? Feeling any different?" I hear Felicia say and I look up at her. My vision was getting blurry and I started to feel nauseous. "What do you mean? What did you put in that cupcake Felicia?" Lunar asks and Felicia laughs. "My dad owns a hunting shop, like the most popular one around, that sells things for hunting animals, along with things to hunt mythical creatures. He thinks they're real, it's really lame. I put these things for werewolves in that cupcake because I wanted to see what it would do to a human. I would've done it myself, but I decided not to. I didn't want to ruin my beautiful self. Anyway, it shouldn't effect her THAT much since she's human, but who knows, it might turn her into something cool. [This is the dumbest reason on earth, I just wanted something interesting to happen ;_;]" She says and were all taken aback. I groan and fall over. It was like my wolf transformation but a lot more painful. My insides felt as if they were on fire. "I put this thing called Transformation in it and Weakness. There was one that had no words so I put it in anyway..." Felicia says, looking to the sky thinking as everyone else surrounded me, except Brittany of course. By the time the pain was beginning to fade, I looked like this.

[Think of it a bit more realistic xD Somehow with this potion, it altered the way her wolf looks, so this is the new Funneh, only cuz it's super adorable]I was on my back, the world was spinning, bells were ringing

I was on my back, the world was spinning, bells were ringing. I was in too much of a daze to hear what was said but I did hear a few loud splashes followed by falling. Now I was confused. I shook my head to get rid of nausea, which it did long enough for me to see what happened. There was smashed glass on the ground, the others were nowhere to be seen, but in their place were some dazed looking wolf pups.
Draco~

Alec~

Lunar~

Lunar~

I crawl closer to the bottle to read what it says

I crawl closer to the bottle to read what it says. It says nothing, but a sickly green liquid is dripping out if it. I begin to feel nauseous again and lay my head down as I feel someone pick me up. "Your all weird looking, but still cool. This is my revenge, but I'm nice enough to take you all to the beach instead of staying here. Plus if the teachers found out Id get suspended, so you better not make a peep. Understand?" She tells me in a harsh tone and I nod. I'm then stuffed into a bag, then others pile on top of me. I hear a zip then the bag is picked up. I think we're in her bookbag. Well, I guess there is a sliver of kindness in her, no matter how mean she is. I close my eyes and allow myself to fall asleep.

Hi... wierd chapter huh? Yeah I know... meh, whatevs. Hope you enjoyed anyway! Thank you for reading and have a good day! Or night... or evening.. or whatever... mmmk... bye! <3