Chapter 16□Mysti

We all watched the lizard knights guarding the large staircase leading up from a small hill. "Are you sure this is the only way out of here?" Draco asks and Jess shrugs. "It's the only way we know about, so this will be the way were going to go." She says, but then I hear a scream. I look around for where it came from, then ran in that direction. The others tailed behind me. I slide to a stop at the sight of a white haired, blue eyed girl backing away from a lizard knight. She was wearing a dark blue light coat, a blue bow, a white sweater under the coat, along with jeans and black knee high boots. She had a long fluffy white cat tail sweeping the ground behind her and two white ears on top of her head. She was a meif'wa! "Wow, I never saw one of those before." I say and everyone  nods, except for Jason and Jess. Jason walk over to the knight and flipped it like it was a paperweight, then he turned to us and said we could come on. We all walked over to him, then looked at the girl. She was shivering, even under all of that winter stuff. I tilted my head and walked up to her, my siblings followed. "Hiya! My names Lunar!" Lunar announced to her and she smiled a bit. "My name is Mysti.." The girl said and I smiled. "I'm Funneh! These are my siblings, Rainbow, Gold, Draco, and Lunar. These are our friends Alec and Kyran, and these are our caretakers, Jason and Jess." I say as I introduce everyone. "What are you doing out here?" Jess asked her and Mysti shrugged. "I don't really know. I just ended up here one day." She says and I nod understandingly [Do not have bad English like Me, kids! This is not a word... I think..] "You should come with us! We're gonna bust outta this place!" Draco says and points to the stairs and she nods. We all walk over and stand behind a boulder. "Okay, so were gonna just run for it?" Mysti asks and I nod. "YES! LET'S DO THIS!" Draco yells. Big mistake. The lizard knights ran at us and I panicked. I ran, not knowing if the others were following. Once I turned around I saw everyone was struggling against them. Being battered and bruised. Just watching this made me so angry, and the more angry I got, the more powerful I felt. I looked down at my hand to see there was a blue fire on it. I didn't know what was happening, but I wasn't about to waste it. I stormed in there and beat the snot out of those lizard freaks. I can't believe they thought they could mess with my family and friends and get away with it. Suddenly my hands moved on their own as ice particles flew from them, and every single knight was frozen in ice. I breathed heavily as I began to calm down, my powers fading away. As they did, I began to get light headed and stumbled back. As I was about to fall someone caught me. I looked up to see Jason. "I'm not going to ask how you did that, because I have the feeling you don't know." He said and I shook my head softly. Everyone else was quiet as he put me on his back and turned to them. "Come on. Freedom await us." He says as I feel him begin walking up the stairs. With each step Jason takes, my consciousness begins to slip away. Soon enough I had fallen asleep.