Part 45

Chris: Madison why did you let mom know Jennifer was here?

Madison: Chris y/n is about to Marry Trey. She can't be falling in love with dad

Chris: So?!! Maybe she doesn't want to! You don't get to choose who she marries!

Madison: okay Christopher calm down. If you only knew the problems they had when they were together you'd understand.  Have you ever seen your mom cry? Like really cry?

Chris: no looking at her)

Madison: I have. And you know who caused it? Our dad!  Just let her figure this out Christopher. Please.

Chris: ( (Walks out the room)

-that night

You: look red and white would be so cute.

Brittany: it is hot..(looking at it)

You: Trey wants black and purple.

Brittany: (sits back and look at you smiling) I can't believe we're planning your wedding.

You: (laugh a little) I'm happy to be planning it with you.

Brittany: look at the laptop)

You: Brittany.

Brittany: (looks at you)

You: um. Would you like to be my maid of honor?

Brittany: (smiles) me? Are you sure? I mean You have Nicki and Stacie..

You: I'm sure Brittany..(smiles)

Brittany: (smiles and hug you)

You: (stop hugging) sooo. today Chres and I were talking. Something seem like it was going to happen.

Brittany: a kiss?

You: I don't know. But Chris and Madison walked out and Madison kinda hinted that Jennifer was waiting on him. (Laughs shaking your head)

Brittany: why you bring that up?

You: I guess it just brought things into perspective. I should be focused on giving my all to Trey instead of being misled back into something that isn't promised.

Brittany: (looks away smiling)

You: anyway uh. Chris's Birthday is Saturday. You gone bring the boys by?

Brittany: of course.

-3 hours later-

You: I finished the schedule for everything we'll be doing.

Nicki: did you put the bachelorette party on there?

You: (laugh) you know I did.

Nicki: (looks around) maybe we can ask Mr.Bartender to be a stripper.

You: (look at him then back at your phone)

Stacie: oops. Not your type?

You: (lock your phone) I don't have a type anymore. I'm about to be a married woman.

Nicki: I've been married for 12 years. I have plenty of types. (Walks away and toward the bartender)

You: (laugh shaking your head) she's crazy.

Stacie: since she gone. Am I your maid of honor?

You: uh..

Stacie: (mocking you) uhh.

You: I love you both Stacie. That's why it was so hard to choose between you too.

Stacie: I know you didn't choose Madison. She can't host a bachelorette party.