texts; 10

this chapter is dedicated to @Taboo2016 and @FandomCRA bc they voted a LOT, and I didn't even dreamed of people reading or voting the story, thanks guys!

Alex pov

How was I supposed to keep Kara out of her apartment and know at what time will everyone get there? Is there time difference between National City and Central City? Maybe I should leave Maggie there... she could wait for everyone and then I could get Kara to her apartment. It seemed like a nice plan.

"Danvers! You alright? You've been looking at the wall for like five minutes." I heard Maggie said, looking at me with a smirk on her face.

"Yeah, just that some friends are coming and I need to keep Kara out of her apartment till they are all in there..." Maggie looked at me confused.

"How the hell are they going to get in without a key?" She asked.

"Oh, they're coming trough a breach so they can just pop up in there." I said, as if ot was usual... which actually was.

"Oh, yeah, nothing unusual, just... the fact that they're coming trough a breach!" She yelled the last part, looking as confused as I was when the breach opened a few months ago during Thanksgiving.

"Well, how else can they get here, if they're from anoter Earth." I said, looking as normal as someone could when you said your friends were from another Earth.

"What. The actual. Fuck." Maggie was shocked, it was hilarious actually, she looked like she walked in on her parents having sex. "They're from another Earth?! Why is your life so weird?! Oh God..."

"You know, they actually are superheroes... the Flash, Green Arrow, those guys." Maggie stood up, covering her face with her hands and taking a deep breath.

"Me cago en esta gente... malditos héroes! Claro que son sus amigos! Como mierda no lo van a ser?!" She started yelling in spanish, while I just laughed in our bed. "When are they coming?" Maggie asked, trying to looked calmed.

"Sunday."

"Perfect, I have two days to calm down and accept the fact that I'm meeting the Flash, just, fucking great." She jumped to the bed, face plastered on the pillow, I heard her say. "Who's going to wait for them in Kara's apartment?"

"You, actually." I said, waiting for her reaction.

"Oh my fucking god. Ok, I'll wait for them."

"It's not like you had any other options." I said and started laughing.

•••

"Alex!" I heard a 'thud' and then saw Kara rushing towards me. "Do we have anything? Robbery? Alien? I'm sooo bored..." she said, putting her elbows on the desk between us.

"Nope, but I do have a surprise for you." I said, inmediately, Kara's smile grew.

"What is it? Are we finally doing the 'How many potstickers can Kara eat in 5 minutes challenge?' I'm free this weekend, unless some alien shows up, but my agenda is clear... are we having a sleep-over at my place? Oh Rao, DID YOU SET ME ON A DATE WITH LENA?!" She said, pointing a finger towards me.

"Maybe..." I answered, teasing her.

"Why?! What do I wear?! Where will we go? How did you get her number? Oh, yeah, you have my phone's password... but I broke it yesterday when I sat on it!" She said.

"I was kidding, Kara... wait, you broke the phone?! It's the third one this year Kara, and it's barely July!"

"You don't joke about something like that! But then, what's the surprise?" I saw her thinking about what the surprise would be... she was probably going to cry when she saw everyone, after what happened on 'Earth X' I think she only talked to Barry and that was a few months ago (the Alex&Sara sex scene ofc didn't happen bc Sanvers all the way mah friends).