texts; 11

Kara pov

Private chat with: cuteluthor

Me: Lena

Me: Please, text me

Me: I can explain

Me: Lena, come on

Me: UGH

Me: Screw this

Me: PLEASE TEXT ME

•• 2 days later ••

Me: Just put down a fire

Me: Wbu?

Me: You know, your silent treatment is on point

Me: I can't spend even one days without texting you

Me: Maybe it's because I'm in love with you

Me: WRONG THING TO SAY SORRY

Me: You know, it's not like I told anyone else my secret... not the point tho :(

Group chat with guardboy and brainerd "mad dudz and cool alien ;)"

Me: WINN!

Brainerd: I DIDN'T DO IT

Brainerd: MAGGIE TOLD ME TO EAT YOUR FOOD!

Me: ...

Me: whAT?!

Guardboy: DUDE! STFU

Brainerd: Sorryyyyyyyyyyy she said she knew where i live...

Guardboy: You're always at the DEO, of course she knows!

Me: Winn, I need your help

Brainerd: Waddup?

Me: Can you hack Lena's office security cameras?

Brainerd: Easy peasy lemon squeezy

Brainerd: Is not something a man would say

Guardboy: What for?

Me: She won't talk to me, and I'm afraid of what might happen if i go check on her.

Brainerd: Just saw the cameras... she should improve her security, it was easy.

Me: Is she okay?

Brainerd: Yup, she just checked on her phone.

Private chat with: cuteluthor

Me: I know you're on your phone

Me: Come onnnn

Me: Please Lena :(

cuteluthor: OK! One phone call, you have five minutes.

•••

"Lena!" I sobbed, finally, she wanted to talk to me.

"You have five minutes to explain yourself, time is running." She said coldly... I didn't know where to start, only five minutes? Holy cows...

"You know why I didn't tell you that I'm Supergirl, I assume..." I said trying my hardest to keep myself together.

"Because I'm a Luthor," She laughed coldly, "Why else wouldn't you tell me?"

"Actually, I only told Winn if we're being honest."

"What do you mean? Everyone you know that I've talked to at least one knows." She said, clearly pissed.

"Well, Alex is my adoptive sister, so she already knew; my cousin told James before he came to National City, Maggie figured it out by herself and Sam... uhh, well, she might or might not be Reign..."

"Oh of course she's Reign! What else? Clark Kent is Superman or what?" She asked, and when I didn't say anything she sighed, "Of course he is, why on fucking Earth wouldn't he be Superman?"

"That's not the point! The reason I didn't tell you isn't because of your last name Lena!"

"Then why is it, huh?! Why would you lie to me?!" She yelled trough the other line, I could already picture her frowning and with her lips on a line, oh those lips... NOT THE POINT, KARA! CONCEAL THE GAY!

"Because I love you, Lena Luthor, and I couldn't add you to the list of people I care about that have been in danger because of knowing my secret identity, I mean, you have a target on your back, and I didn't want it to be bigger because of knowing who I really am." I concluded and a tear rolled down my cheek.

"I need time to figure things out... bye, Kara."

"Bye, Lena..." I said and hung up the phone, this 'I need time' thing I saw on TV was harder than they show it is...

A/N: ok but we have 600 reads?!?!?!?!? My goal is basically reaching like 1k reads and then whatever the hell happens is ok <3