texts; 15

Third person pov (i'm doing a lot of those lately djdhhs)

"Alex, pick uppp, come on!" Kara whispered pressing her phone against her ear harder... if she could do so, she had already called her sister three times, she was about to fly to Alex's place, even if she saw her and Maggie making out.

"Kara! What's up! Just finished talking about something with Maggie."

"I'VE BEEN CALLING YOU SINCE FOREVER." She screamed, this wasn't funny, she only had like two hours until her date with Lena, "You said you'd help me pick my clothes for my date with Lena! Why aren't you here?!"

"It's today?! Son of a- You didn't tell me it was today!" Alex replied while putting on a shoe and walking towards the apartment's front door, "You should be more specific with stuff like this!"

"Alex just come, ok?" Kara replied and sat on her couch, she heard the sound of Alex's motorcycle turning on and a goodbye from her sister before she hung up.

•••

After Alex showed up, she helped Kara pick her outfit, according to Alex it was 'hot but cute'; Kara ended up wearing black skinny jeans, a plain white t-shirt, a red plaid shirt and red Converse sneackers. All of that, and of course, her glasses.

"That's the perfect outfit!" Alex said, pushing Kara towards the mirror, "See? Now, you can pick her up on my bike, but one thing happens to my baby, and I fucking kill you."

"Okay... well, I told her we were getting lunch, but what if I take her to a place with go-karts and then to eat something?" Kara asked, she really wanted the date to be special, but she couldn't think of anything to do.

"Sure, but you should leave right about now, it's 11:25 so you could stay at the go-karts place for about half an hour or so and then get food." Alex said and tossed the bike's keys to Kara.

"Well, I should get going then!"

"Good luck on your date, if anything comes up, don't worry, I cot it covered." Kara opened the apartment's door and waved goodbye at her sister, using her super-speed to get to the bike and rush towards Lena's apartment.

•••

"I'm not leaving on that, Kara." Lena spoke, refusing to leave on the bike, "I can call my driver! Or take one of my cars!" She suggested, pointing at the garage.

"Come on, Lee, we gotta get to the... secret place I'm taking you to!"

Lena shook her head, "I'm not leaving on that stupid bike, I swear to God!"

"Well, screw that, cause we're leaving right now on this bike." Kara said firmly and picked up Lena bridal style, carrying her towards the bike, ignoring Lena punching her shoulders, she spoke, "Grab on to me, nothing is going to happen, I swear."

Lena scoffed, sat, and grabbed on to Kara's stomach.

"Oh god her abs." Lena murmured, moving her head to the side, that was not meant for Kara to hear, but the blonde blushed when she heard Lena's statement and started the drive towards the go-kart place.

"We're here!" Kara said happily, pointing at the red and white building in front of them.

Lena got off the bike, moving the hair that she had on her face because of the wind, she didn't want the helmet to 'mess her hair' so she didn't put one on, awful mistake, now her hair was all over her face, and she hated it.

They started walking towards the building and as they got in, about three people waved at Kara, because apparently she was a frecuent costumer at the place, and bought the tickets to drive for 20 minutes.