texts; 17

Third person pov

Lena and Kara had both woken up, while Lena made breakfast for both of them, Kara was 'cleaning her room' aka going to Lena's apartment and making her a bag with her clothes for their time on Earth one and doing hers as well.

"Kara?" Lena said from the kitchen, Kara heard her from the sky and started flying faster towards her apartment, "Kara, hun? You there?" Lena asked getting closer to  Kara's room.

Kara got inside her room trough the window with bags in hand and put her onesie on once again, "Yeah! Just, uh... looking for my phone!" She said and got out of her room quickly closing the door.

"It's on the table... breakfast's ready." Lena said sitting on one of the chairs and starting to eat.

"Is that bacon what I smell?" Kara asked walking towards the table, eyes widening when she saw how many food there was, "Is that all for me?!" She asked and Lena nodded, "Thanks, Lee! I love you sooo much."

"I love you too." Lena said blushing and started to eat her pancakes.

A few minutes after they started eating, Kara started chewing slower and looked up from one of her plates, "So... I kind of planned something for our anniversary." She said waiting a reply from Lena, who seemed shocked about the confession.

"Our?-- We've been dating for three months today, doesn't that count as montlyversary or something like that?" She asked, drinking from her orange juice, "And I didn't get you anything." Lena added frowning and pointed at Kara with her fork.

"I think buying CatCo last year for me not to lose my job was enough for a lifetime, don't you think?" Kara said laughing, "Besides, I wanted to do something for you, I'll show you after breakfast what it is."

Lena dropped her fork and looked at Kara dead in the eye, "Why do you say that?" She asked waving her arms, "Now I just want to see what the surprise is!"

"Awww, you gotta finish your food, Lee; we can't go anywhere if you're hungry." The blonde said and continued eating her pancakes, adding bacon and cheese on top of it.

About fifteen minutes later, they were both done eating. Lena excitedly waited for Kara to show her the awesome gift when suddenly Kara returned with four traveling bags and a remote.

"Now! You shall be amazed by this amazing trick!" Kara dramatically said touching a button on the controller, making a blue-ish circle appear in the middle of the living room.

"Son of a fucking bitch!" Lena screamed taking a few steps backwards, "The hell is that?!" She asked pointing at the portal.

"A portal! To travel between worlds!" She added, as if that made any sense.

"Wait, hold up a sec there, honey." Lena said pointing at Kara and then back to the portal, "The multiverse theory is real? You can even travel between worlds? How did you even get that remote?"

"Well, I can explain you everything once we get to Earth one, Barry and Cisco might be getting worried that we aren't there yet."

"Barry and Cisco? Like the ones who were here a few months ago? Those Barry and Cisco? They're from Earth one?! Oh my God." Lena said rubbing her face, "Okay, let's go, I'm ready for whatever that's about to happen."

"You might want to grab on to me, this can be really weird sometimes." Kara said picking up Lena.

"Of course it is." The raven-haired replied grabbing Kara's neck, "Lead the way, then!"

Suddenly, they were on a black void that showed memories of things that happened to Lena; the first time she walked into the Luthor's house, the day she left to boarding school, a few chess games with Lex, the first time she saw Kara and their first kiss.