>1

My brother rushed out the car as we arrived at school. But of course I took my time gathering my things together, not to excited to be there at all. When I got my things I made sure my service dog's leash was tite on my hand. I gave my mom an apologetic look as i got out of the car. I was holding my mom back from going to work. Because I was taking so long.

As I got out of the car I could see the losers hanging out by the trash cans. But the only person I saw was Richie. I was taken out of my trance by the laughing of other students staring at me in my trance. I was extreamly embarassed and continued to go inside the school trying to get away from the crowd of students.

As I got my english notebooks out my locker my dog Max was pouting beside me. I knew he hated this place as much as I did. But im glad I didnt have to deal with it much longer because it was surprisingly the last day of school. Trust me, I was shocked I made it this far. Well, because everyone dosent like me here...

When the bell rang I waited for everyone to leave class before I left. Then I pulled on Max's leash and we left class for our next class. When school was finally over I quickly went to my locker and got my stuff. As I walked out I saw Richie looking at me with a naughty smirk on his face. "HA! look its Rose the physco with to many sicknesses!" nobody laughed but it hurt to know that my crush since second grade hates me. Not many people like him either tho. But the diffrence is that he is actually confident im an insecure girl who can barely even speak to the teacher.

Richie's friends furrowed their eyebrows at him and then kept talking. I frowned and kept walking. As me and Max turned the corner I asked him "what place do you want to go? The library or home?" Max barked "Sorry Max but I cant understand you." I giggled. "Bark once for library and bark twice for home." If Max could role his eyes he would. Max barked once. "Library it is!" I laughed as we turned left. As we walked inside I could see the librarian hushing some teens from laughing and goofing around. I made sure me and Max had the farthest seat away from everyone.

I read quietly in my seat as Max layed down beside me. I was passionately reading my book and so happy that everything was quiet and peacful. But just as I thought that, the losers came in. I mean im not bothered by them. Its just him. He hates me. Like everybody else. As they walk in I become more and more nervous. I quickly turn around and hope Richie dosent see me. I hate being seen by people I dont want to talk to.

But of course. Max barked. Making them guide their faces right toards mine. My face was a light pink when my eyes met Richie's. But of course he just made a discusted look and said "Ew its her." But I was surprised when bill came in and said this "l-leave her alone R-Richie." "No! shes discusting!" I was always sad about him not liking me. At all. So I knew to leave right away or I would end up sobbing in the back of the library on history isle because nobody goes there. I grabbed Max's leash and walked quickly out the door.

When I got home I went straight to my room. Me and my brother never really talk. To think about it. We were never close. My mother is practiclly never home upset in the mornings to drop me and my brother off. Infact im surprised my brother is even at the house because he is always with his friends drinking or at a party. I clipped Max's leash off and he went to take a nap on his dog bed. I walked to my bathroom and took a relaxing bath after a long annoying day. After I took a bath I got dressed in my soft pajama shorts and long sweater and then made my way to bed. After reading a few chapters of my faverate book. I dozed off into a deep sleep.

I woke up. But when I did, I could hear Max barking. I got up wondering what was the matter. I walked down the stair going tords the front door. I could see him barking straight out the door. As I walked on the porch I could see the losers riding there bikes up and down the neighborhood. Stan had saw me looking and starting turning around going away from were my house was. I was embaressed on how he must have thought that I was starring at them the whole time.

Right as I was about to walk in my mom surprisingly showed up. But with someone i'd rather not see. It was Dan. My moms boyfriend. But not just boyfriend, he was an abusive one. My mom would always break up with him but somehow Dan would take her heart again. My heart started beating fast as they got out of the car. "Why hello there miss Rose." Dan called out with a weird smirk on his face. "H-hi." I quietly said. "Why dont we get breakfast started!" My mom piped in. "O-ok."

When we were done eating I went up to my room to get dressed. I quickly put on some clothes because I wanted to get out of there. I was never happy with Dan there at the house, You know like if they would get in a fight and I got dragged in it. So I got Max and we made our way out. I decided to go to the quarry. Thats were all my bad thoughts drift away. As I got there, I could hear laughing and water splashing. And I didnt like the sound of that since I came there to be alone. I peeked around the corner and saw the losers once again. But they were all in their underwear. I could feel my face heat up at the sight.

My plan was, I was going to run past them as fast as my tiny feet could and go somewere else quiet. I grabbed tightly onto Max's leash and sprinted across the concrete. "Rose Maryellen Lemberg!" A familiar voice called..... Uh Oh....