>12

After that day all I did torwards Richie was blush.. I never knew he could be charming in such a way. There is only one day left till the trip we are going on and I need get all my crap together instead of chicken out of the trip only because I get to quiet and flustered around him. Beverly could easily tell how Ive' changed my mood around Richie and we would call every night talking about the do's and don'ts of dating. I felt like we were annoying little girls giggling about this and that along with whispering secrets to eachother infront of everyone, wich earned many awkward stares from the rest of the losers club..

Me and Beverly were currently in my room trying to pack the rest of my things so I didn't have to get up super early and do the rest. I was obvisously really nervous about being alone with Richie. The only reason I said alone with him is because my mother will be working most of the time and is leaving us alone with a strong amount of money to get meals and do fun stuff. Oh yeah, did I mention we were going to San Fransisco?

"Rose, Would you like me to pack your robe in the bathroom bag?" I jumped a little being pulled out of thought and chuckled. "Yeah sure." I quietly say. She looked at me weirdly wondering what my train of thought was about but just let it go. Soon enough I was finished packing and all I needed to do was get me and Richie's passport from the kitchen.

Me and Beverly hung out a little more till her father called her telling her its time to come home. Max was on my bed resting while I was writing in my diary..

"My feelings won't tell me if I love him or not, but sometimes I can just hear my heart screaming that he's the one.. When it rains he comes over just to look out the window and admire the rain with me, just so I don't feel alone. It's our little secret. I was by myself most of the time before the losers club came into my life. They saved me. Max is getting twice as much attention then he used to have, I think they impacted his life as well.. I can tell because he is twice as happy than he normally was. Someday I want make someones life better.. I want to make there life twice as amazing than before. Someday.. "

I put my notebook down and sighed, tommorow was going to be a long day. All I can think about is him and I dont want to stop for some reason. I don't want to fall in love. Definately not with him. He could break my heart in seconds to spair. He dosen't seem like the type to be in a commited relationship anyway. I bet he is just flirting around with me.

I whined and rolled face down on my bed, then sunk into the pillow making muffled groaning sounds with it. He gets so stuck in my brain that every thing I do reminds me of him. It's starting to get kind of annoying.. Just a few days ago he asked if he did something wrong because I was stareing at him continously. It embarrassed me so much when Billy straight out asked me why I was blushing at Richie so much infront of everyone. All Richie did was wink at me and smirk wich only made me blush more.

My feelings expload when I see him and it's like my life is surrounded by him now. I need to be asleep yet my lights are still on and i'm still in my clothes.. Soon enough I drag myself out of bed and shut my window and close my curtains, sending a gust of cold wind into my room. I shiver and quickly run to my bathroom, changing into my pajama pants and tank top. Finally I switch my lights of and climb into bed..

I snuggle up to Max and tell him goodnight and close my eyes.. I end up thinking about snuggling up with Richie like this and I mentally huff. I swear I need to erase him out of my mind.. Why do I think about him all the time?

And why do I like it?..

I UPDATED FINALLYYY
I'm so sorry I didn't update as fast as I thought, I'm starting school litarally tomorrow and I could never be sadder. It took super long for me to update and I apologize greatly. I hope you have a wonderful day/night!

- Natalie
goobye my burnt chicken nuggets :)