>10

I'M BACK BITCHES

Rose was confused. How in the world did Richie start liking her? She sat on her bed and thought. Rose looked over to her window and just stared. All the sudden she remembered when she was seven years old. She had the exact same curtans and she loved them because they reminded her of every rainy day she had. Every time it rains she sits beside her window and just thinks looking at the rain.

Rose was remembering almost every day when she was seven her parents would fight and not even care that their child was crying and scared out of her mind in the corner of her room. She was sitting at her window listening to the clattering of rain drops fall on the window. Alone. She didnt have Max then so she just had her thoughts to keep her company. She was always quiet when she was small and still is, but this time she has friends.

It isnt fun having your parents fight everyday. Espsecailly when your so young. But little Rose stayed strong and kept going till she heard the news about her dad cheating on her mother. Then she broke. She felt like she couldnt trust anybody after what happened. It just wasnt f- "Rose?" Stanly asked breaking the girl from her thoughts along with Eddie burping in the background. "Oh! Uh yea?!" Rose said startled but a little giggly because of Eddies little burping moment. "I can see you liked the burgers." Rose giggled.

Richie thought about all the posabilities that he could be doing right now with Rose. Well, dirty thoughts. Rose was his energy source these days. Rose saw the anticipation in his eyes and slightly blushed.

The boys decided they would sit on her blow up seats and watch cable. Rose layed herself down on her silk bed and thought. How, how in the world did I end up with no friends? Not to be all stubborn but I dont get it. Again, not to brag but Im practically the richest student in school but I still seem to not have any friends. I mean, by how the students are at this school, wouldnt someone come up to me and be my friend just for the money? Rose was a quiet girl, either caught up in a book or often walking her dog. People known her as the strange kid on Frenman street with alot of money. But how everyone explained her is what bothered Rose.

"Oh her? Ugh shes a weirdo that has an aparently bad sickness. Nobody knows the sickness but I would stay away from her if I were you, just like every body else does." Is how they would explain her. Rose was all happy and jolly in 5th grade and under, she would always say 'kindess is the key.' Even tho she went through alot in her younger ages, she still found the time to be happy. Now she just dosent like anyone upset her dog, mother, brother, and the losers. She dosent like her dad one bit anymore. Everytime she thought about him it would bring her down more.

Rose looked down and saw Max was laying beside her with his chin on her stomach. He was probably annoyed by the boys laughing and talking about the bowers gang saying one day they'll kick their asses. Soon enough Rose got droopy and dozed off to sleep with the boys still there. Im sure they won mind, they are having fun with eachother anyway. She thought. Before Rose had dozed off she thought if there was one thing Max liked about her it would be that shes super quiet. Then she tooked one more glance at the boys seeing them laughing in a circle. After that she was sound asleep.

*In Roses dream/flashback*

It was the first day of middle school, and I was excited to see my friends Anne, Pennelope, and Clementine to show them my service dog. I looked around the court yard trying to find them. Finally I saw them talking to eachother and giggling. "Hi guys!" I said happy to see them after the summer. They all looked at me like they were discusted. "Um...Rose? Didnt you get the letter in your locker?" Pennelope asked in a deep, sassy voice. "Huh? What note?" I asked truly concerned. "We arent friends with you anymore...your just weird and we dont want to catch your little sickness." Anne said straightly. My eyes were watering and my cheeks were burning. "B-but it isnt conta-" "Just go Rose, we dont want to be seen with you." Said Clementine.

I was hurt, I ran to the corner of the court yard in tears now with no one to go to. Stupid people, Clementine was the worst tho, she'd say things like "Jesus Rose put some pretty clothes on for once and walk properly!!" Ugh, I hated her but I didnt leave her because I didnt want to be alone. Max was pouting and whinpering while pawing my arm. Atleast he truly cared. Atleast he stayed by my side.

*back to Roses' p.o.v*

I woke up to being shaked around on the bed with Max sitting beside me with the heart monitor beating faster than usual. "Rose?! Are you ok?!" Richie is beside me looking frantic and worried with hurt in his eyes. "Rose?" Stan said quietly putting his hand on my shoulder. I was still getting used to where I was to talk. "Uhh..Rooossee" Eddie shouted waving his hand infront of my face. "Are you ok?" Richie said making me shift my head torwards his. I looked to my side at Max and grinned.
"Yeah, Im just fine."

A/n

Hey guys, sorry for the hold up. Ive been having writers block but I saw that you guys wanted a 10th chapter. Im soo thankful for you support and please keep commenting. If you dont mind, maybe some ideas for the 11th chapter?! Im kinda out of them. Oh! And if you guys want some more imformation follow me on instagram at prettyboy_styles. Yes I like One Direction lol I do include when im updating this book so plzz follow and keep up! Hey, even message me on there, we can be friends! Thanks for reading!!! Sorry it was kinda boring :(

Boo bye my orange light switches

Vote if you liked the chapter :)

-Natalie