>5

Surprise my dudes

Richie. Richie toizer actually said sorry to me. Im just sad that the first time he apologizes to me im gonna have to deny it. "Your apologizing to me?" Rose said shocked. "Yes Rose what did you think I said!?" Richie says with a hint of annoyance in his tone. (sassy boi). "Now do you forgive me or not." Richie asked quietly.

"No."

Rose stands up with all eyes on her. She gives Richie a dirty look and starts walking away with the only living thing thats was ever loyal to her. Max. She walks away just like she was before she got chased by the losers. Rose actually felt confident for once in her life. She never thought she would have to be 'rude' to Richie but she needed to do it. I mean, he bullied her since the 4th grade for gods sake. Her and Max both arrived at the library with surprisingly no stop from the losers or the bowers gang. Rose smiled to herself when a good part of one of her books appeared.

Richie's p.o.v

I knew she wouldnt except it. of course she wouldnt. To be honest, I didnt really like picking on Rose either. Just like the other losers didnt. I mean shes beautiful. Most of the boys at school who werent into picking on Rose or something like that had a 'thing' for her. And it really had me annoyed. One time I heard Bowers talking to his gang members about Rose. The conversation- "Ugh, Rose is such a meep little loser isnt she Henry." Victor says with a discusted face. " Yeah but she's got some figure huh?" Patrick smirks. "Ha, yea if she asked nicely she sure would get it." Henry laughs grabbing his crotch. All the boys laugh and agree in sync.

Back to Rose's p.o.v

Of course, Henry bowers walked in knowing exactly where Rose was. Well where she always is. He walked straight tords her. ''Hey baby cakes." Henry said with a smirk on his face. "Dont call me that bowers." Rose said sternly. She tried to walk away but he pulled her back and carried her out the back door tords tords the fence. "So, miss Rose is getting more confident huh?" Henry said teasing her. Max got locked inside and was scratching at the door. "Go fuck yourself Henry!" Rose shouted. Henry picked her up and sat her on the fence and was standing between her legs. he was gripping her tightly.

Rose was terrified now because she thinks she knows what is about to happen. "Hey babe, what do ya say we get busy." Henry winked. Rose was completely discusted. "N-no." Rose whimpered. Henry got close to Rose's ear and said "Well to bad sweetie." He whispered. When he wasnt looking Rose took the chance to kick Henry where the sun dont shine. He growned in pain and Rose jumped off the fence and ran in the library then locked the door. She grabbed Max and they left.

Rose walked home cautious of everything still traumitized about what Henry did. She rushed inside her home happy she is safe and feeds Max. She decides to take a long and warm bath. After the relaxing bath she checked the time. 7:23 pm. It was a little early so she sat on her bed and wrote in her diary. *knock knock* Rose hears it and looks around. She sees nothing. Rose decides to ignore it and goes back to her diary. *Knock knock* She looks up at her window. She sees a worried looking Bill dangiling at her window desprately trying to open the window. Rose giggles and walks tords the window. She takes one more chance to look at his goofy face and opens the window.

"Thank g-god you o-o-opended the window." He says releived. Rose laughed once again and asked "Why are you here? Rose asked. "Well...I-I wanted to see if you w-were ok." Bill blushes. "I heard what h-h-happend with Henry and I c-came to see if you were ok." Bill explains. "Wait, how did you find out about the Henry thing?" Rose questions confused. "M-me, Stan, and Mike o-overheard from Patrick." Bill answers. "Oh." Is all Rose said. "S-so this is y-your r-room." Bill says as he looks around. "Mhm." Rose says simply grinning.

"It was very nice of you to come and see if I was ok." Rose tells Bill. "Oh its n-no problem." Bill smiles at Rose making her smile back while heat rises on her cheeks. Wow I cant beleive he actually came here to see if I was ok. Rose thought. Bill and Rose just talked for a while found out they have many things in common. Bill felt like it was fate for them two because I swear they had so many things alike that if Rose was a boy no one could tell them apart, also the same if Bill was a girl.

Soon enough they both start getting tired and its about 12:00 already. "Hey uh R-Rose is it ok if I spend t-the night because its pretty l-l-late." Bill ask nicely. "Why of course you can." Rose said sweetly. Rose went and changed into her pj's then looked over at Max asleep. She truly cared for that dog. He was her only friend for so long, then finally the losers gave her a try. She was so greatful for him to be in her life. She wouldnt trade him for the world.

Rose laid down on her bed. She then looked down and saw that Bill had made a pallet in the floor. "Haha silly im not going to let you sleep on the floor." Rose giggled. "C'mon up here, its not comfortable down there." Rose requested. Bill did as she said and laid down next to her. "G-goodnight Rose." Bill said tiredly. "Goodnight Bill." Rose said back in the same tired tone. Rose was asleep..but not asleep. She was having a dream about her in her home. Just sitting there.

Then she smelt something...smoke. She stood up wondering what it was and went downstairs.The girl got to the door she looked through the little window on the door and saw a clown. The clown was terrifying. It waved at her then grinned. She then heard barking and turned around. Fire was burning. Everywere. The staircase was covered in fire and she had no other way to get upstairs to Max. She turned around again and abulances were all outside her house and she ran outside to the side of her house looking at her bedroom window. Her dog was at the window. But burned to flesh. Rose screamed and fell to the ground sobbing. She opened her eyes once more and all the abulances were gone. No one was there. She looked to her right and saw the clown by the trees. He smiled creepily and mouthed 'Youll float too.'

Rose woke up with someone holding you and shushing her. She had tears running down her cheeks. Once her eyes open she instantly looks over and sees Max right beside her whimpering. She grabs the worried dog and hugs him like she never did before.

A/n

hey guys did ya like it? I hope you did. I truly hated typing the dream about Max :( This weekend flew by fast omg whyy I have to go back to the jail we call school.

I will update soon! promise!
Now bye my seagles be free.
( I just know I spelled seagles wrong but fuck it)

-Natalie