>11

It's currently raining and my eyes are closed while I lay in bed. I dont know why but it has been raining more than it ever has. I looked at the news and they are saying that the state next to us is in the middle of a hurricane so we should be expecting alot of rain. I mean, I love it, but it always starts raining when somethings good is happening. But yet again i'm here sitting in this house with no one exept Max who is napping in the corner of my room. But i'm currently laying on the bed bored as fuck. I'm a mess today and I dont know why.... Not many thoughts are going through my head and I just feel completely blank. I felt like a blank page that has no drawing on it. But then someone drew a heart.
"Hey Rose!"

I look up to see who it is and instantly smile. "Hi Richie!" He looks at me with a beautiful smile that always lights up my heart. "So, I brang my famous board games and I'm feeling lucky.." He says smirking at me with competition. Why is he so adorable when he's competitive? Gosh Rose, gushy much? I agreed to play and of course I ended up losing on most of them...but I dont mind. Because its him who beat me. After 2 hours of all that jazz, we decided to go exploring down town at the places we dont usually go. It's quite a small town so we have practically been everywhere except just a few places.

When we walked down the street making our way towards our destination, I was telling him on how my mom was planning on bringing me with her to some other state not far from this one for work. As I was explaining, I told him how she told me that I could bring one friend along. I think she only said that because she knows I probably have no friends and will end up going there alone. His face lit up with excitment when I mentioned I could bring someone.

"Can I come?" He asked with a grin on his face. I thought for a moment. What about Beverly? I cant just instantly leave her out. "Um, I dont know. First let me ask beverly if she wants to come, I'm not leaving her out." I reply. He nods annoyingly and looks around awkwardly as I aproach the phone booth. I call Beverly and she says she cant come because of her dad.

I tell Richie and he starts jumping around. "Soooo im guessing I am the one coming?" He smiles sheepishly. Well, I guess so. "Yeah, I guess..." I say rather slowly. He does a weird victory dance and I laugh throwing my head back. "Youre' an idiot Toizer" He rolls his eyes at my statement and ask "What state are we going to?" I hesitate for a minute trying to figure out what my mom told me were going. Then I just give up because I simply cant remember. "I dont know really, I'll just ask her again when she comes back from work."

We end up going all the way back to Mel's Diner to get a milkshake and fries because we are starving from all the walking. We go inside and see a few women skating around the place to serve food. I see Richie checking out a girl and I hit his arm. Im not jealous but it's just rude to know your friend that you have had an intrest in since second grade is checking a girl out......Damnit i'm jealous. "Hey what was that for!" He yells but kinda laughs in the middle of his tiny tantrum. I look at him discusted in responce. He smirks at me.

"Your jealous!" He says laughing while pointing at me like I did something wrong. "What? N-no I'm not!" I blush. I was feeling really embarrassed and I didnt like it at all. He giggles a little and winks at me. Oh, i'ts on. The waiter comes over asks us what we want, before Richie can order I say "A couples' fudge milkshake with two orders of fries please." The waiter nods and skates off with the small paper and pen that has our order on it. He freezes and looks over at me. "A couples' milkshake aye?" I give him a competetive smirk and move a little in my seat.

"So uh, do you know what to pack for the trip?" He asked trying to start a conversation before we get our food. "I still can't remember where we are going but I know we need to pack summer clothes because apparently it's hotter there than it it here." He looks quite suprised when I say that and he says "Really? Its going to be tuff there then huh." I giggle and nod. "Yep."

When we get our milkshake and fries he looks at me like i'm an angel. "What?" I say with confusion. "Your really really pretty angel eyes."

A/n

Hey guys sorry for the wait, this took longer than expected but I hope you liked it!
And for you LpsCookie568 I'll see you in an hour or two!

Bye awesome hairballs

Natalie