>9

My fellow readers, hellooooo

Rose finished singing some tunes on the keyboard and thought about the walk home with Richie. Every second he would crack jokes then right after the joke he would say a pick up lines making Rose laugh and make Richie proud of himself for making the girl smile. It was pretty hard to quiet Richie down because he wouldnt stop cracking jokes making Rose giggle right in the middle of her sentence making her forget what she was going to say.

The neighborhood was quiet and well, Richie was not. She lived in one of the richest neighborhoods in derry. And her family had the most known house on that street. When people pass by the house they know that the Lembergs live there. She giggled to herself as she remembered a certain joke he told her. She then sat up and walked to the kitchen ready for breakfast. The heartbroken girl knew Richie liked her but the poor soul had her heart cracked by the same young boy. She fixed herself some cereal with bananas in it.

It wasnt to long till she got extremely bored. She honestly had no idea what to do so she just sat on her blow up chair and watched cable then playing with her game boy. She then got tired of that and realized, she hadnt taken a bath in 2 days. 'discusting' she thought. The girl hopped up and went to fetch her robe. She was super relaxed as she sat down in the perfect bubble bath she fixed. Once she bathed off, she pulled the drain and wrapped herself in a towel that had Rose patched onto it. She got this custimized by her mother on valentines day. It was a beautiful pink mixed in with a little velvet color and it matched her bathroom amazingly.

After she dried herself off she put the towel back on the rack and put her robe on. It was a baby pink tint and it was so fluffy. She looked at her reflextion in the mirror. "How did my cheeks turn an even darker shade of pink?" She asked herself looking closely at her face. She giggled as she remembered her cousin Julie saying her cheeks change a diffrent color of pink each month. It seems like when shes in her bathroom she turns into the most girliest person in the world! Well, because she does her makeup, hair, and of course pratically everything is pink and smells like flowers in there.

She decides that lipstick would be the best for today. She chooses to put on some light pink lipstick on with clear lip gloss on top. Rose smiles at her reflection. I dont look perfect, but my appearence is good enough for me She thinks while smiling. She was raised being taught about self confidence. Of course all of that failed, but her appearence always stayed strong in her heart. The girl finishes her makeup and walks in her room with this outfit on.

 The girl finishes her makeup and walks in her room with this outfit on

she has her hair like that and her face kinda looks like that but younger

she has her hair like that and her face kinda looks like that but younger. Shes wearing the shirt too lmao

She is still bored as she sits on her silk bed sheets. Right as she thinks that her window slides open with Eddie, Richie, and Stanley climbing through it. "Sup angel eyes." He said with a slight wink making Rose pratically melt. That was adorable. Richie could tell she really liked that name and he decided that he would keep that to call her for now on.

"Hey guys watcha' doin' here?" Rose smiled warmly. "We were bored as hell so we just started walking down the street. Next thing ya know we are on your street." Eddie explained. "Oh cool im glad you came I was bored as heck." Rose said simply. "Hey, I just realized, you have freckles!?" Stanley said making it obvious he was looking closley at the beautiful girls face. "Mhm, I dont have much but there sitting on my face." Rose giggled adorably.

Oh how Richie loved that laugh. He always has. He just wanted to protect his friends. But now he dosent have to worry about that. Rose got up and said "Anyone in the mood for lunch?" All the boys raised their hands. "We havent eatin all day!" Richie sqealed wanting food. "Ok. Go down stairs, Ill show you where I do real talent." Rose smirked watching the 3 boys make their way down stairs knowing that food is coming their way. "Yay! She cooks! She gets better every time we see her!" Eddie screams on the way making Rose laugh.

Rose was grilling some patties when she felt arms snake around her waist. "Heyyy angel." Richie said grinning. "Fuck off toizer." Rose laughed. Richie huffed and pulled away then sat in a chair beside her. "Watcha' makin'." He asked as his stomach growled. "Burgers." Rose replied. "Yummm." He moaned licking his lips. Rose laughed at his reaction and flipped a patty.

Once Rose finished all the cooking, She set the table and called for the boys. "Jesus Rose! Youve' blessed us!" Stanley said before he took a bite out of his burger. The girl giggled and made her way upstairs. "Hun? Your not gonna eat?" Richie frowned. "oh I already ate." Rose said turning back around making her way upstairs. Richie nodded and took a big bite outta his burger.

A/n

Helloooo im listening to Madonna for some reason lol. Im bored and my fingers hurt. I hate school. bye.

I want to give a shout out to LpsCookie568 and sophiabkla for being great friends!

bye green beans

-Natalie