>3

*warning: lots of errors sorry*

hiya georgie ;)

Poor Rose, she complimented Richie as much as she could and Stan would give her an apologetic look whenever he turns her down. The ride there was so awkward. Everyone was quiet upset the times when Rose would compliment Richie. Never in a million years she would get shut down as many times as she did on that bike ride. But in the matter of time, they arrived at Bens house. Rose picked up Max and sat her bike down then let him follow her inside the house. When they got inside Max sits down and takes a nap.

Rose was very quiet since she didnt know them to much. Well of course thats why, she has never even had an actual conversation with them. "So Rose, um not to be rude but why were you at the quarry? Like, as I said not to be rude but were you spying on us?" Eddie asked quietly embarrased about the awkwardness happining here. "Of course she was! Shouldnt you guys know by now that she is a freak!?" Richie called. "No, no! I would never! I was going there to clear my thoughts and I saw you guys there. I didnt want to disturb you guys so I tried to run away, and well of course you know that it didnt go as planned." Rose squeaked nervously.

"O-oh well that makes s-since, well it makes more since than Richies p-point of view." Bill glared at Richie when he said his name. The losers club were actually quite nice, all of them didnt like how Richie treated people he didnt like. Espesially Rose. After that little awkward conversation they had, the losers (except Richie) made sure they treated Rose nicely and kept Richie away from Rose by giving him something to be interested in. As most girls, Beverly and Rose hit it off. Rose might just have the friend that she never had.

Also, Beverly found out something not many other people knew. Rose loved dancing. And was just obsessed with music. "Wow, I never knew you would be the dancing kind of girl!" Beverly beamed as she sat on the stairs with Rose on the front porch. The boys decided that they'd stay inside while they girls go talk on the porch. "Ha, yeah im a big dancer when it comes to music." Rose laughed quietly to herself. To be honest, Rose hasnt really had a friend in a very long time so she dosent know what to do or to say.

"Hey... is it ok if I.. I come over tommarow a-and watch you dance?.. like you dont have to let me.. I mean-" Rose cut her off. "Of course!! I would love for you to come!" Then. Rose knew she 'kinda' over reacted. "Oh! Im so sorry! that was so out of no where!" Rose said nervously. "Haha thats just fine Rose!" Beverly said. At that time, Rose was squealing. Never had she thought someone would actually want to spend time with her. "Um so.. meet me at the library?" Rose asked quietly.

"Sounds great!" Beverly agreed. With that, Rose was happy. "What do you say we check on the boys." Beverly said all cheery. "Sure." I said all simple. As Rose and Beverly made it inside they could hear a serious sounding conversation going on. "You need to stop putting Rose down like that Richie!" a voice sounding like stans says inside Bens room. "No Stan. She dosent belong with us. Shes, Shes..." Richie slows down. The truth about Richie is, He only dislikes her because everyone else does. And he dosent want to be seen with her. If so, he will be made fun of along with the other losers. "S-see guys he hates her so much he dosent have words." bill states.

With that sentence, her happieness was gone. As much as she knew he hated her, she didnt want to hear it. Another soul, say that, out loud. "Shes unwanted in this world!" Richie shouts. All the boys sit there shocked, not knowing what to do next except look at eachother. Beverly quietly gasp where no one except Rose could hear and gives Rose an apologetic look. Rose run outside the porch. The door was already open so there was no use of shutting it. Beverly follows. "Rose im so so sorry." She whimpers. But it was to late. Rose had already shed a tear.