Chapter 4

(Mikey)

"Ok that's it for today! Thank you to everyone once again, and good luck to the remaining 25 contestants" John addresses everyone at the end of the auditions for the day.

"Hey so do you guys need to be home or anything?" Ash asks Jessie and I before we leave. We look at each other and shake our heads.

"Good, come with me!" he cheers and pulls us down the hall.

"Where are you kidnaping us to?" I laugh.

"You guys." he starts to say, we end up in front of a door that just so happens to be jessie and I's office room, and opens the door.

"Are going to be in our twitcam!: he cheers, pushing us into the room and down on the couch that Calum is already on.

"Hey calum." I say, He laughs.

"You're so lucky they said yes, what would we tell the fans if they had to leave?" he asks Ash.

"What did you do?" I laugh raising an eyebrow.

"He tweeted that we were doing a twitcam and we had a surprise for them" I laugh.

"Were not much of a surprise" I say earning a slap to the shoulder from jessie.

"Anyway, Luke is getting his laptop, and we're just going to wing it." Ashton tells us. I nod and sit on the back of the couch so i'm in the back, Jessie does the same.

"Ok, here." Luke comes out of wherever he was, getting his laptop and sits on the couch, placing his computer on the table ad facing the couch.

"I already pulled up the twitcam all we have to do is hit start." he says, sitting back on the couch next to Calum. Ash comes and sits on the floor and grins when he realises you can see all of us in the camera.

Alright i'm hitting start." He hits the start button and immediately comments start to flood in and my eyes widen when i realise that the number continuously changing on the bottom in the number of viewers.

"Hey guys! So this is the surprise we tweeted about" Calum starts.

"We want you all to meet Michael and Jessie!" Ashton says happily, pointing to us as he says our names. We both wave and give small smiles.

"they are helping us on our quest for a new band member" Luke speaks.

"So we wanted them to be in the twitcam. We are all still at the studio as you can probably tell, gotta talk about you beautiful people that auditioned today." Ash says.

"Ya so send us questions!" Calum says excitedly.

"And you can ask these two questions as well, they don't mind right guys?" Ash says. Jessie shrugs and shakes his head while I smirk.

"Actually"

"Shut up Michael!" Ash laughs.

"Mikey is being an asshole don't mind him"

"Fuck you jesse" i flip him off.

"Hey don't swear!" Ash shouts, making his band laugh. I'm guessing he does that alot.

"Ya so send us some questions!" Calum says agin. We wait a few minutes for questions to come in and all the time i'm laughing because I can see the comments and questions being posted.

"So this one says if you could live anywhere you wanted where would you live?" Calum says.

"We collectively as a band like California but I think that's just because it's exactly like Aus." Ash answers, the other two nod.