chapter 5

When Jessie and I get into the studios the next morning there's already a commotion. We look at each other confused and walk around to find one of the guys or john.

"Yo,what's going on?" jessie asks when we find John.

"Apparently the boys found a song from one of the contestants and want to know who it is." he says looking at me with a confused look.

"What?" I ask.

"Why do they think your song is a contestants?" He asks my eyes widen.

"Uh mikey what is he talking about?" jessie looks at me confused.

"Remember when we had two hours to kill and we decided to record jet black heart?" i say, he nods.

"We forgot to take the song and it was still on the system when we used the booth yesterday, i accidently played it because i didn't know what it was and Ash got really excited and asked if i knew who it was, I told him i didn't and that it was probably one of the contestants. He asked for it so i gave it to him, i didn't think he would try to find the person who played it." i explain.

"Well now we have a problem don't we boys, they think it's one of the contestants what happens when they realise it isn't?'

"Come on mikey you have to tell them it was you" jessie says. I shake my head.

"Why not?"

"They are looking for someone to be in their band jes, that's not me" I say.

"Plus, that's not fair to all these people who came out to audition" I tell them.

"But-" I cut both of them off.

"No, guys promise me you won't tell them" I say. The both sigh but nod.

"Ok so, if you're the person with this song please play it for your audition" Ash finishes his little speech and everyone begins to get ready to start.

"I'm going to one of the studios i'll be back in time to start." I tell them. Walking away and to the second level to the recording booths. I close the door and grab one of the guitars, sitting on the couch and just tuning it for a while.

"What am i supposed to do?" I ask myself sighing. I sit there quietly strumming aimlessly for a while and i start to absentmindedly play jet black heart.

"'Cause I've got a jet black heart

And there's a hurricane underneath it

Trying to keep us apart

I write with a poison pen

But these chemicals moving between us

Are the reason to start again"

I stop playing the song early and just sigh before almost jumping out of my skin when i hear the door opening and an unfamiliar voice.

"IT's you!? You're the one who wrote the song!?" I snap my head up and see a random guy about my age, his hair is jet black and shaved on the side. I would say he looked cool if he didn't have a mischievous look on his face.

"Uh," my face goes paler than usual.

"It is! Wow this is rich! The help is the one they actually want in the band."

"Hey. I'm not auditioning" I say.

"No, your not, so you should give me the song" he says smirking.

"What no!"

"Hey unless you want them to know it was you, you didn't tell them and they are asking which contestant wrote it so i'm guessing you don't want them to know." I sigh. What an asshole.