Chapter 10

Yo KC you here?!" I shout when Jessie unlocks the door to our apartment. We lead the others through the door and as were all taking our shoes off KC comes running down the stairs.

"What do you want Mikey?! And where's jes-" she starts to shout back, but cuts herself off when she notices the other four people in the room.

"Uhm.." she trails off.

"KC this is Ashton, Luke Calum and Jake" Jessie says holding back a laugh at her wide eyes.

"Uh Hi" She waves grinning.

"Hey what's up!? I'm guessing These two didn't tell you we were coming did they?" Ashton greets her with a grin of his own.

"No actually, so next time i have people over you can't throw a bitch fit" she says glaring at Me and Jessie. We just laugh.

"Anyway K, there staying the night, hope you don't mind" I say.

"Uh where exactly are they staying? Because this apartment is tiny" She raises an eyebrow.

"Probably the living room, we have a carpeted floor." I shrug.

"Ok whatever." she shrugs. And starts to walk back up stairs.

"Oh! Two things, next time you plan to have people come in, give me heads up, i could have been naked! And order pizza would you?" She grins and runs back upstairs.

"Well that was KC" Jesse grins.

    "Anyway, get yourselves comfortable and i'll order pizza, what do you guys want?" I ask.

    "whatever, we usually order cheese" Calum says.

    "Jake?" I ask.

    "Cheese is fine for me too thanks." I nod and go into the kitchen for the number.

    I wound up ordering like 6 pizzas, so while I wait for that to be delivered I might as well make something Luke will eat. I open the fridge and look for something when I hear footsteps on the stairs.

    "Watcha doin Mike?" KC asks. She is now in a hoodie and shorts an her long brown hair is down in waves.

    "Nothing, I just ordered pizza,"

    "Then what are you getting in the fridge?" she laughs.

    "Between you and me?" I say seriously to make sure she knows not to say anything. She nods.

    "I'm trying to find something Luke will eat" I say. She frowns.

    "He won't eat pizza?" she asks quietly. I shake my head and look at her sadly. And I think she gets the message because she looks crushed.

    "Oh," I nod.

    'Can you do me a favor?" I ask.

    "Ya what's up Mikey?"

    "Can you talk to him. I think he's afraid of me and I think you guys have a lot in common and I think he might open up to you" I say.

    "Like everything?" she asks trying to ask the rape question i assume. I just nod again.

    "Ya I can try to talk to him."

    "Thanks K you're the best" I hug her.

    "And I don't think he's afraid of you, i think he's just afraid in general." she says before walking out of the room to the living room where the boys are.

    "Oh!" she peeks her head back in.

    "There are veggies in there, cut them up and maybe have some hummus on the side." she winks. I grin, turning back to the fridge. There in fact is red peppers, green peppers, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots and cucumbers. I pull them all out and set them on the table before going back to find a knife and a chopping board. Once i start to cut up the cucumber someone walk into the kitchen. I pay no mind until they sit on the table in front of me.