Chapter 16

at the airport)

    "I hope you know what you're doing" Jesse says as we get into the airport and stop right before bag check.
    "So do I" I sigh, hugging him.
    "I'm gonna miss you" he says.
    "What are you Kidding? You're gonna be having so much fun on tour to miss me." I laugh.
    "Keep an eye on Luke for me will ya?"
    "Ya man, have a safe trip"

~~~~~~

    I sigh as I sit in the designated waiting areas for the flight. Why can't I get him out of my head?! I finally give up and pull out my phone, scrolling through the pictures we took only a few hours ago.

 Why can't I get him out of my head?! I finally give up and pull out my phone, scrolling through the pictures we took only a few hours ago

"Your boyfriend is adorable" I almost jump out of my seat at the voice next to me

"Your boyfriend is adorable" I almost jump out of my seat at the voice next to me. I look and find a small old woman smiling fondly at me. I look back to the pictures.

    "Oh, he's not my boyfriend" I say, blushing
    "Really? You seem to love him. Oh well, sorry about that. Where are you headed?"
    " New york City, I'm spending the summer at Juilliard."
    "You're leaving that boy?" I nod.
    "Does he know you love him?" I shake my head no.
    "Does he love you?" I smile at the memory and nod.
    "Then why are you still here?" I sigh
    "Boy, this life is too short to regret not going after something we want. And a chance for love? No one should ever pass that up. I sigh again and look back to the pictures. I was about to say something when the voice over the intercom called our flight number. In that moment i make a rash, and probably stupid decision, but I stand up and thank the woman. I start to walk, but its in the opposite direction of the boarding plane, instead i run to the front doors, back outside where Jesse dropped me off not two hours ago.
    "I frantically send a message to the school to let them know not to expect me and then i'm calling John.
    "You made up your mind I see" he answers.
    "Ya, I need a ride"
    "Wait what? Aren't you on your flight?"
    "No i'm outside the airport, can you come get me?"
    "I can be there in an hour" He says then hangs up.

    "What made you change your mind?" he asks as i quickly get into his car.
    "A stupid Little lanky blue eyed boy who i'm stupidly in love with" I mumble and he grins.
    "Ok we have to hurry, you have your guitar?" I nod
    "Ok, you can go on in that, you know all the songs?" I nod again and give him a really? Look. he should know I do.