Chapter 11

Once we are all seated on the couches and the floor with our food and chatting for a bit ashton breaks the silence.

    "Hey! Do you guys wanna do another twitcam?"

    "Hell ya! Good idea" Cal says with wide eyes.

    "Ya and KC can actually be in this one" I joke.

    "Mike can we use your laptop?" Jessie asks. I nod and stand up to go get it from my room.

    "Here" I say when i get back to my spot, opening it and placing it on the table.

    "How do i get it on again?" i ask turning to ask Ashton.

    "Just go on twitter, ill sign in and do it through mine." I nod and open up twitter, then handing the laptop to him. He signs in and presses some buttons then places it back on the table.

    "Ok we just need to wait a few minutes to let fans see the tweet." he says, clicking to the live stream page where we see ourselves on the screen.

    "Ok, mikey you can just his start and it should say you are live" I nod and press the button.

    "Hey guys we're back! We have yet another new friend. This is KC, she is Mikey and Jesse's friend" Ash introduces KC to their fans.

    "Ya and we kind of took over her house for the night so this is only fair." Luke jokes. I smile small.

    "So we were at the beach today" Calum says excitedly.

    "Ya!" jake says.

    "To those of you who were there, thank you for being polite" Ash grins.

    "Ya that was great!" cal says.

    "There is a question that says 'shirtless swimming pictures?" I say laughing.

    "Of us, yes" Jessie says, pointing to himself, Ashton, Calum and Jake.

    "These two hid in the shade" Jake says.

    "Hey! The sun is evil! I'm basically allergic!" I shout making Luke laugh.

    "He actually is tho! Like i have never met another Aussie who burns after five minutes in the sun" Jesse laughs.

    "I burn even with sunscreen on!" I whine, resulting in another laugh from Luke.

    "They didn't swim but they did write a killer song!" Ashton says patting me on the back.

    "So send us questions!" Cal says after a moment of silence.

    "This says, how do you handle mistakes on stage?"

    "We just kind of go with it" Ash reads off then answers.

    "Ya you can't dwell on it, or beat yourself up about it." cal says.

    "Most of the time it makes the show more entertaining" Luke says.

    "Like today for example! We wish we had it on camera. We were playing Amnesia and luke and cal were on guitars. Cal isnt used to playing guitar bits so he was struggling a bit, he had to stop at one point and Mikey just grabbed the guitar out of his had and played from where he left off." Ash describes.

    "If anyone has that recorded send it to us please!" Cal says excitedly.

    "It wasn't even that big of a deal!" I laugh.

    "Anyway, any more questions?" Jake ask.

    "Tour plans?" Jake reads off.

    "Not at the moment but we hope in the near future." Ash says.