Bath

— How about bath? — You asked.

— „Did she say bath? No way. Not happening. As if I'll let her touch me while I'm not wearing anything." — Pirate ran away and hid behind Raven, — „I could barely stand Sebastian giving me a bath."

— Yeah, hide. I'm starting with kittens anyway, they look more dirty.

— „Forgive us, we turned into kittens when we had a concert, so we kind of require a shower." — Barbie meowed.

— Do not scratch me, or you'll pay, — You warned them before grabbing Goth and putting it in the warm water. It looked tensed and covered it's body with tiny paws first, but soon it gave up and decided to relax and enjoy warmth. — Good kitten, — You made sure that it's fur was dry, then put it on the bed and covered with blanket. Only a small part of it's tiny face was visible now.

— „I feel kind of violated... And sleepy..." — Goth yawned and closed it's eyes.

— „I wouldn't whine if I were you, she's kind of cute..." — Said Barbie.

— „But we just meet... I look so stupid... and we better don't even think about it, we're cats, forgot? One sided love sounds like a large trouble, I have enough problems. Also I feel sort of guilty because she doesn't know that we're not really a cats."

— „You say that we shouldn't think about it, but I can tell that you were thinking a lot about it, Violet. Do you have a crush on her or something?"

— „Actually everyone should think about that. We must tell her truth, it's wrong... we can write with paws, right?"

— „Do you want to give her a heart attack?"

— „No, but... lying isn't right."

— „Just relax and sleep."

— „How?"

— „You need rest. Just rest. Keep your mouth shut."

— Next, Barbie. — You've changed water and put Barbie in it. It was behaving pretty much like Goth, but unlike it, Barbie glared at you when you used shampoo on it, as if it was expecting better shampoo or something. — Now, Dull, — You said after you placed Barbie on the bed.

Dull struggled to get free, fortunately it wasn't using claws, but it was meowing as loudly as it could.

— „LET GO OF ME! I WON'T LET A WOMAN TO GIVE ME A BATH! AT LEAST NOT BEFORE A MARRIAGE!!!".

— „I wish I could laugh," — Said Raven.

You were really exhausted when you finished cleaning Dull so you were glad that he ran towards the towel and grind against it.

— You want to dry your fur yourself? Alright, less work for me. — You grabbed Muscle, it wasn't struggling at all, instead it looked totally shocked and unable to move. You were surprised that it didn't faint when you were done cleaning and drying it's fur.

— Your turn, food lover.

— „Did she say food? Where's food? And what about lover? We just meet... but if you'll give me more food, I might actually start thinking about it... you don't look bad." — Grey raised it's ears and moved it's little nose to smell food.

— Wanna snacks? Then lemme give you a nice warm bath.

— „Fine, I'm all yours." — Grey obediently jumped into water.

— Ugh look what have you done, I'm all wet!

— „Ah. Who could imagine that Grey could manage that before me?" — Raven mumbled.