S4

You followed the voices and ended up in the kitchen, seeing pissed Ciel and tired Sebastian.

— Why are you here, Sebastian? — You asked, because it was Monday already.

— I finished work early, as always.

— I see. Why were you two arguing?

— Because Sebastian thinks that I should study and I want to visit Bluewer to his work and read books, maybe I can find some spell that will help us.

— I'll try to find spell, young master, you need to stu...

— We both should go and try to find it!!! And not just two of us! No one really looks like they want to go back! I can't sit carelessly like them and enjoy new life and adventures, I have my goal and I must achieve it! But it's impossible if I'll stay here, — Ciel screeched, he looked on the verge of throwing tantrum.

— Ah. Let's visit him together and surprise him. Sebastian, stay here and pay attention to Violet.

— Hey! Stop giving orders, he's my butler, not yours!

— Sorry.

— You're excused. Sebastian, stay here and do whatever she said.

— Yes. My lord. — Sebastian said, bowing.

— Oh, and one more thing: do not watch those cat videos of yours, try to find information about spells instead.

— I will.

— Hey! Stop giving orders, it's my object, not yours! — You said, imitating Ciel, not wanting Sebastian to accidentally find something he shouldn't.

— Sorry, — Ciel replied, also imitating you.

— You're excused.

— Stop imitating me, it's annoying and stupid.

— You were doing same, though.

— What? — Both of you turned around to face smirking Sebastian.

— Ah, nothing. Two of you looked so childish...

— Quit embarrassing your master, — Ciel scowled before leaving house with you.

— So, where is that library? — You asked.

— I'm not sure... aren't you supposed to know better?

— You're supposed to know better since you planned to visit him! Besides I'm not supposed to know everything, am I?

It took few hours to find right library.

— Phantomhive! And... Y/N! Why are you here? Don't tell me... — Bluewer asked.

— Everything is fine, Ciel just wanted to read some books and I thought I'd follow him so he wouldn't get lost. Sebastian will take care of Violet while I'm gone. — You said, sitting next to him while Ciel was exploring library. You didn't really like the fact that him and Sebastian were scattered, searching for spells, you couldn't even avoid them from finding something unnecessary this way... maybe you needed to collect many spell books for them to sit and read? Then you'd have nothing to worry about, well, besides the fact that they could've found spell and leave... which you didn't really want.

— Oh, nice. I was kind of worried about Violet.

— He's feeling well.

You eyed Ciel to make sure that he didn't found something like manga section. Lawrence continued reading something, you were a bit annoyed at this point since his nose was stuck in a book and you were completely ignored. Soon you heard sniffling sounds.