Shopping

— Do not break anything, — You said, when you and your „Army" approached the mall.

— You're no fun, — Grey sighed, — Also, I think we should buy food first.

— No way, we're buying clothes first, — You said and Redmond and Sebastian nodded.

People were giving weird looks at Phipps, who was holding baby chicken, Redmond, who had girly hairstyle, Violet, who had makeup on and Ciel, who had one eye covered with bandana.

You had a war against Sebastian, yes, war, because you chose outfit for Ciel ( https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6d/d1/d4/6dd1d493f22f9f18cc84e6c320f5e7d8.png ),  Sebastian was claiming that blue color would be better, but Ciel liked it so you won.

After that you chose outfit for Sebastian ( https://i.pinimg.com/originals/bd/f1/c2/bdf1c29a1e6deff46d43880f57980de3.png )  too, which was more or less satisfying for him.

Phipps accepted his new outfit ( https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4b/1f/f2/4b1ff2a35190b0a2224fa81c3813860e.png ) without any complaining, while Grey pouted when you showed him  stuff you chose for him ( https://i.pinimg.com/originals/42/8a/cf/428acfda0bd11c46f6c1065a826c0043.png ).

— I'll wear it just to remind you that I'm starving because of you're not giving me enough food.

— Define enough, Charles... — You sighed, rolling your eyes.

You recommended Greenhill this outfit ( https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6a/6e/20/6a6e20d085b1cf5600923074cf6953ed.png )  and he agreed. Bluewer chose stuff for himself ( https://i.pinimg.com/originals/65/56/0b/65560b7aa964e6643dab1b3b5e788157.png )  and you nodded after giving him „meh, what a nerd" look. Redmond had still hard time choosing because he was picky af, so you got bored and dragged Violet away, telling him to stop helping Redmond to choose outfit and get stuff for himself, because at this rate mall would be closed and none of them would have something new to wear.

— Well, you have a point there. — Violet sighed and followed you. You handed him stuff ( https://i.pinimg.com/originals/65/6c/59/656c5911a7d4e8bea0bc639647550ed0.png )  and he liked all of it. You turned around to go back to Redmond and tell him to hurry up, but you were stopped by Violet. — Wait... You're not telling us something, right?

— What do you mean?

— Sometimes people have something they can't say... I have too... and I can tell that something is bothering you, as well.

— Uhh... well...

— You can trust me...

— Is that so? Hmm... alright, I can't tell you much but... — You looked around to make sure that Sebastian wasn't listening and calmed down when you saw that he was staring at the cat printed shirts, — Listen, I kind of know all of you. Don't ask me how, if I'll talk much, it will probably mess up everything... however summoning you all was just an accident... and we have no idea whether we can ever send you back or not... but I think since spell weakened, it might send you back at some point...

You couldn't help but sound a little disappointed.

— You don't want us to go?

— Of course I do! I mean... not really, but I'll try to help...

— I don't want to go, to be honest... but they do... I want them to be happy and... I don't want to bother you... I'm staying at your home, I feel like a burden...

— No, don't say that... you're not a burden... even if you are, I'm happy to have a burden such as yourself, — You mumbled and blushed, — You don't have to always be the one who sacrifices himself for friends, they should try to make you happy too, can't they see that you don't want to go?